VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
terrible driving lesson :O they forgot the most important thing..SEATBELTS!!! you could plainly see them still resting against the side panel..lol...tsktsk!!!! Buford T Justice is gon git em!!!
even worse, that girl wore fucking high heels for her first drive =O

Reactions: JagHond

flatfish

Dec 6, 2018
I like the pace of this game. I just have to discipline myself to waiting several updates before playing again. A while back I was playing a similar kind of slow corruption game that turned the main characters into raging nymphomaniacs in the span of a single update and I lost interest and stopped playing soon after. So, I hope the same thing doesn't happen here.

I also hope there will be a path where the the ward (Claire?) simultaneously develops feeling for both Anna and the MC but doesn't end up having to choose between the two. :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I like the pace of this game. I just have to discipline myself to waiting several updates before playing again. A while back I was playing a similar kind of slow corruption game that turned the main characters into raging nymphomaniacs in the span of a single update and I lost interest and stopped playing soon after. So, I hope the same thing doesn't happen here.

I also hope there will be a path where the the ward (Claire?) simultaneously develops feeling for both Anna and the MC but doesn't end up having to choose between the two. :)
what is the raging nympho game..asking for a friend :D

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
forced incest killed any sense in this one.
You can play non-incest routes since the beginning of the game, even before Patreon crackdown on incest games this one was not incest focused only.
That's the pronlem for me me, MC is living with a chick, they have feelings for each other and are now in a relationship (love route), and somehow he doesn't get a single handjob.

flatfish

Dec 6, 2018
I actually liked this.
Ya, I understand that might be more realistic, but personally I think stories like this one benefit from drawing things out a bit more. Keep finding creative ways to put the main characters into situations that present temptations that push them further than they would go otherwise.

To me, and this is just my opinion, once the main characters go all the way, the story usually goes stale and is in danger of becoming like a hundred others you can find out there. At that point, either the game is over for me, or the storyteller needs to give me something new to work towards, like drawing one of the other characters into their relationship.

So, again just my opinion, I hope the creator of this game continues to push things forward in a natural way and doesn't rush to the finish line prematurely.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
OK, so since I have been playing this game, I have chosen the Be Nice options with the daughter. Is there any significant difference if I play it again and be cold with her at every option?

Reactions: fbass

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Except for the fact that the daughter of course was always the main focus and prize of this game. :p

What speaks against this, is that there is a path were you don't romance her at all AND that from the last update onwards, you have to choose with which woman you want to continue and the daughter is one out of four.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
OK, so since I have been playing this game, I have chosen the Be Nice options with the daughter. Is there any significant difference if I play it again and be cold with her at every option?
There is the option to have her as your sex slave, if you treat her cold and dominating.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
even worse, that girl wore fucking high heels for her first drive =O
True that! :LOL:
But the story is well written, and the plot intriguing.
A realistic way to progress, more than its virtual competitor ("A Wife And Mother", I mean), with more substance.
I will follow it with attention, even if updates may take some time to be released.

With best compliments to its dev., and regards.

salgazar

Aug 4, 2017
excelent history and graphics . well done. i need more . please spanish options. the game is the best . the mother and your mind are the best combination.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes