VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Except for the fact that the daughter of course was always the main focus and prize of this game. :p
the daughter was since Grace first appeared updates ago..secondary for my enjoyment of the game..she was the moral compass of my "good dad" Susan was the "he just settled for whatever came along for now" and Grace is the "passion rebirth that goes well with the new life with my daughter" yes..for those on the Claire path its a very slow burn..but for those of us that want to craft our own tale..this game is very good about that and leaves me quite satisfied.

Reactions: Canade and DA22

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Is it possible to make girls(Claire and Anna) kiss and go on each other in blood-related father romance route? How?

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Is it possible to make girls(Claire and Anna) kiss and go on each other in blood-related father romance route? How?
They are kissing each other, no matter what, to get rid of the guys they met earlier when they were jogging.

On the romance path you are now in a relationship with [non-]daughter/Claire . It's irrelevant if you are blood relatad or not. I think the last two decisions you have to make in this update are setting things up for getting Anna involved or not.

There has to might be a possibility to hook up Anna and Claire => [bf_da_love = 0]

Reactions: Kendra

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have to say I agree with the ones hoping that sex with Claire isn't only going to happen at the very end of the game. Taking it slow is one thing, but taking it so slow you only have one sex scene with the game's main female character is another.
Also, unrelated, it would be nice to have the possibility of Claire calling MC "Daddy".
And is it just me, or do Anna's eyes keep changing colour? Sometimes they look dark, almost black, and sometimes they're blue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@CedSense I have more bugs to report:

Reactions: Jeancul

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Damn, I uninstalled the game from my phone, didn't know it would remove the savegame too. RIP

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I only played the domination route so far and you can't do anything with Claire, can you in other routes?
You get the same scenes in the romance route, the difference is that she doesn't need to be coerced into them. That and that Jensen's character is completely different, but as far as the scenes go the difference is that she isn't pressured into them.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Is Anna lesbian or bi? Is she only pretending, when she says that she likes mature men or when she complains that she scares guys off?

When the MC is offered the chance to be in a relationship with Grace and Susan, is his choice final? I hope not: I just refused, not because I don't like them, but because the current situation is quite complicated (Claire's future, the Mayor affair and so on) and it would put them in (greater) danger. Also, for my pure-dad route, I'd prefer to pick not the best gf/wife (all the female characters have pros and cons), but the best person for Claire.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes