VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

zerex0001

Apr 19, 2019
I am really enjoying this game. I think the story is pretty damn good so far, the characters are well developed, and the girls look really pretty. I like how there are multiple paths/branches on how the MC develops with the characters. Well done CedSense, you are doing a fantastic job. Good stuff!

Heisenberg867

Jul 18, 2018
Easily the best game I've played since joining this site. I really hope (i) that the creator doesn't feel too much pressure to rush, because the gradual corruption is easily the most impressive aspect, and (ii) I do hope that it doesn't end just as it's getting to the good stuff. I'm playing a villainous route, and I'd hate to see The End just as the grand plan comes to fruition.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I agree Grisld88.
the slow corruption is nice, but a few times i think the dev could have moved a bit faster (not much but a bit)
the problem with many devs that makes slow corruption is like they dont know what to do after the fucking-debut. its like we have reached the conclusion and theres nothing more fun to do. i really wish for this kind of games to continues with the corruption and explore it further, but slowly. other games where the corruption is fast, the girls became a cumdumb in a few moments, but usually they dont have a problem making her fuck anyone.
I have high expectations for this game to be a good slow corruption game that can take it further. hopefully.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hello all !

We hope you had a great week-end !
Here are the latest previews for the next update :

016-preview2-1.jpg

016-preview2-2.jpg
That's about it for now. We hope you'll like them !
More posts coming very soon !

Celeste & Cedsense.

andee86

May 22, 2019
Hello
This game is very good narration creation of the character i love .I played for an a hour waiting for more content

advice I've played lately Elena’s Life what's very good in this game, sex scene of the main character they are shown at the early development of the game (as wrote Baka " ike they dont know what to do after the fucking-debut ") and yet the author can create such situations (MC)that you want to play more and more( I would like this game had more sex scenes main character than one two ending game)this ( create exciting situations)and good animation and the game will be ideal
in my opinion

thanks

Last edited:

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
I am sorry if this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find any good answer after a look in this thread. Can you have a romance path with 'Claire' while being her real father, because in my game it doesn't seem to happen even after a few tries? Maybe I have made a wrong decision somewhere in the beginning, but I don't know how you can see the difference between the good father/mentor path and the love/romance one?

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
I am sorry if this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find any good answer after a look in this thread. Can you have a romance path with 'Claire' while being her real father, because in my game it doesn't seem to happen even after a few tries? Maybe I have made a wrong decision somewhere in the beginning, but I don't know how you can see the difference between the good father/mentor path and the love/romance one?
its a slow corruption game for the daughter,maybe come back again after two years,by that time,im sure that father and daughter had sex.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
its a slow corruption game for the daughter,maybe come back again after two years,by that time,im sure that father and daughter had sex.
I think you may have misunderstood his question, he wasn't talking about corrupting and fucking the daughter, he was talking about romancing her on the good dad path.

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You can, you need to check her out when you get the chance to and/or choose to focus on her body rather than your feelings when she hugs you. You don't need to make that choice every opportunity, but only checking out her ass when she's not looking isn't often enough (ask me how I know ;)).

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
You can, you need to check her out when you get the chance to and/or choose to focus on her body rather than your feelings when she hugs you. You don't need to make that choice every opportunity, but only checking out her ass when she's not looking isn't often enough (ask me how I know ;)).
So, if you do this, is there any actual content between the two yet? I played through the whole game trying for the "Love" path, but I got to the end with nothing more than the kisses on the cheek.

Edit: Nevermind, I think the problem was I checked her out at every chance, but I always felt "protective" rather than "aroused" during the hugs.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
How do you get D to go to the club with Melinda instead of Anna (saw it in a SS someone posted)? Is it possible to do this on the Love route?
You don't, that is one of the differences in the dark-side route; Jensen separates Claire from Anna and pairs her with Melinda. She takes the place of Anna in pretty much all cases after Anna moves to NY. It's a shame he can't corrupt Anna as well though, that would be hot.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
You don't, that is one of the differences in the dark-side route; Jensen separates Claire from Anna and pairs her with Melinda. She takes the place of Anna in pretty much all cases after Anna moves to NY. It's a shame he can't corrupt Anna as well though, that would be hot.
That's kind of disappointing. I'm interested in playing through the other routes eventually, I am currently on the Love route but also making the choices where I like the idea of her and Anna together as well. One thing I am not really too much of a fan of is how it seems like for the corruption route (I havent really touched the dark side routes at all) you have to be a major dick, which I know is common in corruption games, but it would be cool if you could play it in a less douchey way, like if you could encourage the friendship with Anna and use Melinda to corrupt both of them into a harem situation.

One other question for those who have played it, I see that the game has a NTR tag, and I am assuming that if it is in fact there it will be in the dark side path, but what I want to know is can I do the corruption path without NTR?

Also in vague terms what is the difference in the domination and corruption routes, is it like sex slave vs. slut or what?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
One thing I am not really too much of a fan of is how it seems like for the corruption route (I havent really touched the dark side routes at all) you have to be a major dick.
He really is if you play the dark-side route. He's not physically abusive but extremely emotionally so, deliberately separating her from Anna and completely crushing her confidence. They aren't kidding when they say it's dark.
One other question for those who have played it, I see that the game has a NTR tag, and I am assuming that if it is in fact there it will be in the dark side path, but what I want to know is can I do the corruption path without NTR?
Yes. You get given the choice if you want to share her or not.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes