VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
He really is if you play the dark-side route. He's not physically abusive but extremely emotionally so, deliberately separating her from Anna and completely crushing her confidence. They aren't kidding when they say it's dark.

Yes. You get given the choice if you want to share her or not.
Hmm. I probably won't end up playing it then . Like i said, I do enjoy corruption games somewhat, but not with that level of abuse.

I will most likely just end up pretending the dark side doesn't exist and just do my romance route and then a good dad route where D and Anna are together and MC and Melinda get together.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hmm. I probably won't end up playing it then . Like i said, I do enjoy corruption games somewhat, but not with that level of abuse.
If you're still undecided, the gist of it is that she's willing to do anything he wants to pay him back for taking her in, and terrified of being sent away again. He never threatens to do so, he's manipulative instead, giving her work that's too hard for her to convince her that the best way she can thank him is sexually. In my opinion, the worst things he does are splitting her up from Anna and hiring a couple of goons to attack him to scare her (this replaces the car accident). She never realises that he's anything other than wonderful.
I will most likely just end up pretending the dark side doesn't exist and just do my romance route and then a good dad route where D and Anna are together and MC and Melinda get together.
If you like Melinda, there's quite a bit more of her in the dark-side route, and her interactions with Claire are pretty positive. She's not giving her the best advice, but I get the feeling that she believes a lot of it herself. One thing I definitely do like about the dark-side route is that you don't have to choose between Claire, Grace, and Melinda; you can have them all. I only played the light route myself at first, but while I prefer the light-side route, I still like the dark route; I'm certainly not trying to put anyone off, just make sure you know what you're getting into as it is very different to the light route. I would certainly recommend trying it at least once if you aren't completely put off by the summary above.

Reactions: genmaximo

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
If you're still undecided, the gist of it is that she's willing to do anything he wants to pay him back for taking her in, and terrified of being sent away again. He never threatens to do so, he's manipulative instead, giving her work that's too hard for her to convince her that the best way she can thank him is sexually. In my opinion, the worst things he does are splitting her up from Anna and hiring a couple of goons to attack him to scare her (this replaces the car accident). She never realises that he's anything other than wonderful.

If you like Melinda, there's quite a bit more of her in the dark-side route, and her interactions with Claire are pretty positive. She's not giving her the best advice, but I get the feeling that she believes a lot of it herself. One thing I definitely do like about the dark-side route is that you don't have to choose between Claire, Grace, and Melinda; you can have them all. I only played the light route myself at first, but while I prefer the light-side route, I still like the dark route; I'm certainly not trying to put anyone off, just make sure you know what you're getting into as it is very different to the light route. I would certainly recommend trying it at least once if you aren't completely put off by the summary above.
Ok, you have convinced me to give it a go. At first when you said he was emotionally abusive I thought you meant he was going to be outright mean to her, like verbal abuse, stuff like that. The way you have made it sound now seems a bit better, I think I will eventually give it a chance. I'm still not a fan of being forced to split her away from Anna (and it's not just because I am in love with Anna's abs), but I understand why it is kind of necessary (Anna would significantly impede the corruption process).

I think the 2 biggest things I would like to see are

1. The ability to keep Anna around on the corruption path by corrupting them both. (I realize this one is very unlikely as it would require a lot of work)
2. I would like an option to set what the daughter calls you (like how you can set her nickname). If not a free selection, at least give us the opportunity to have her call you "daddy" (this one is much more realistic, and shouldn't be that hard to implement)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
1. The ability to keep Anna around on the corruption path by corrupting them both. (I realize this one is very unlikely as it would require a lot of work)
It's a shame you can't do that, yes. Anna is really hot. At least as of the last update it looks like you may get to be with her as well as Claire on the light-side path, that made me happy.
2. I would like an option to set what the daughter calls you (like how you can set her nickname). If not a free selection, at least give us the opportunity to have her call you "daddy" (this one is much more realistic, and shouldn't be that hard to implement)
You can choose to have her call Jensen by his name, "Dad", or "Sir". "Daddy" would be a nice one too, although in my mind that fits with the "slightly spoiled princess" kind of daughter better rather than how Claire is in either the light or dark routes.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I have to say I’m a big fan of this game, it’s nice having 4 distinct paths to follow. I even tried the corruption route out of curiosity and even though it wasn’t my thing I thought it was well done. I specially liked Melinda’s character in the corruption route, she was the perfect sidekick and as far as I was concerned the star of the route.

As for the female characters, they are all amazing (except for the girlfriend who I found boring and dumped the first chance I got). So much so that I’m playing separate routes for both Melinda and Grace. My only qualm so far with the game is that you’re forced to break up with all the other girls in the lover route, which although it makes perfect sense it makes the lover route pretty boring for the time being since it’s still early days with the D.

I’m also really excited about Anna, it’s great to see her finally take up a proper role in the game. From the beginning I thought she was a great character and I was beginning to fear she was forgotten, I’m glad to see I was wrong. Can’t wait to see some naughty scenes with her.

All in all, I just wanted to say keep up the good work CedSence (y) (y)

JEVL

May 28, 2019
View attachment 83720

Overview:
The story revolves around a successful writer (you) who sees his life turned upside down by an old flame calling him one night. You have a lot of decisions to make, you can choose how to approach relationships with NPCs, you can be a caring, genuinely soft-hearted man, or a more cynic, tough and 'no-bullshit' one.
You can decide who you want to have intimate relations with, how you want them to play out, skip content you don't care for and focus on what you like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-05-05
Release Date: 2019-05-05
Developer/Publisher: CedSense
Censorship: No
Version: 0.15 SE
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Download
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Patches:
Extras:

View attachment 61980 View attachment 72156 View attachment 48933 View attachment 48934 View attachment 72157 View attachment 48935 View attachment 48936 View attachment 61776 View attachment 72158 View attachment 61777

Thanks @dinto for the links
Can you upload Android compressed version please. Thx so much

Blackspell

Jan 3, 2019
I don't know if anyone besides me has noticed, but there is a little mistake in the chess game between MC and his daughter. The opening is a queen's pawn modern game, but the sides are reversed. Black started playing, then white. Of course nothing major, but I thought it was quite funny.

Jul 7, 2018
I don't know if anyone besides me has noticed, but there is a little mistake in the chess game between MC and his daughter. The opening is a queen's pawn modern game, but the sides are reversed. Black started playing, then white. Of course nothing major, but I thought it was quite funny.
I am happy you found joy in it.

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] Incest Pre-Patched [CedSense] - Original Size: 1.83GB

Download PC (378MB): - - -

Any chance for a compressed version that's not patched? Or is there a way to remove the patch?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes