VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Any chance for a compressed version that's not patched? Or is there a way to remove the patch?
just don't choose to make her your daughter when you start the game. the patch only restores giving you the option. you still get to choose. (assuming it's the patch I made that they are using in this version) If it is the patch I made though you should be able to delete patch.rpy and rpyc from the game directory to remove it. It won't change existing saves but would remove the option again from new games.

Reactions: bas

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I have been searching this tread but I can't seem to find clear answer. How do I get on the corruption path, with anyone? Is there a distinct choice somewhere I have to make or do I just keep choosing to be an asshole or a pervert or what? I don't really want to be a huge asshole to everyone but I like corrupting the girls into slutty girls and not being with just one, well at least on this playthrough. Any advice?

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I have been searching this tread but I can't seem to find clear answer. How do I get on the corruption path, with anyone? Is there a distinct choice somewhere I have to make or do I just keep choosing to be an asshole or a pervert or what? I don't really want to be a huge asshole to everyone but I like corrupting the girls into slutty girls and not being with just one, well at least on this playthrough. Any advice?
While at your brothers home you get two well explained Choices for what you want to do with your daughter. Open a corruption route or be a good father for a romance route.

Reactions: Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
While at your brothers home you get two well explained Choices for what you want to do with your daughter. Open a corruption route or be a good father for a romance route.
Okay Thanks
Yeah I like that, I was worried it might be a certain amount of hidden points from making multiple different choices. That makes it alot easier to enjoy the game.

Reactions: Blablablafapper

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure what happened, but lately I dont get the same satisfaction to play erotic games.
I think it most be that same games are very well made and that awareness and expectation makes other games, that are not on the same level, less enjoyable.
Our Fate is well made, tons of teasing, and let you hang there with expectations.
now, not sure if the promises will be as good as the pretext, but a success so far and Im hooked.
that is not a good thing, other games that fails to make me excited also makes me bored fast.
so with the announcement of 4 more weeks (at least) before we get the next update here I am, with just a few other choices to play. damn.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
I'm sure this has been said at least once in the 149 pages of this topic, but I get a very strong Charlie Sheen vibe from the male in the screenshots >w<'

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
This game is great and the story is very intriguing. Do most games use the some backgrounds because I see a lot of familiar places.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes