VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes
Mar 4, 2019
1. I never defend devs at all costs, in fact those people always get on my ass as well, whenever I dare question ANYTHING at all.
2. There's one simple difference between the two reactions, if you believe someone who tells you he is ill, that's normal because as long as someone hasn't given you a reason to distrust him, it's rational to believe he or she is telling the truth instead of lying, especially in a case like this, where payment has been suspended.
If you automatically don't believe someone or don't trust his or her statements, despite never having been given a reason not to, that means you have a problem with trust. That means you approach everything with the belief that people are always lying and scheming. And while that might on one hand keep you from shock over being cheated, it also means you go to life more miserable than others.
3. Since payments have been suspended, lying gains Cedsense nothing, in fact given the known reaction by the looney crowd, he probably knows that as soon as he tells people he's ill, the claims he is just lying and that he plans to abandon his game will start.

Also, he didn't get sick when his next update was overdue, you are just making that up.
It's surprising just how many devs suffer from health & mental issues, not throwing shade at CedSense as I am a top tier patron and this is one of my fav games! At least he had the decency to suspend charges unlike some devs that put their games on hold while still raking in 10k+ a month and disappearing (abandoning) [why are people still sending money to Pandelo?]... Makes me like him more! Have a speedy recovery CedSense, you, (If I'm being honest, Claire) are truly missed!!!

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's surprising just how many devs suffer from health & mental issues, not throwing shade at CedSense as I am a top tier patron and this is one of my fav games! At least he had the decency to suspend charges unlike some devs that put their games on hold while still raking in 10k+ a month and disappearing (abandoning) [why are people still sending money to Pandelo?]... Makes me like him more! Have a speedy recovery CedSense, you, (If I'm being honest, Claire) are truly missed!!!
Pandelo pauses the patreon payments each month, ever since he stopped working on the game. Whichis probably the reason most patrons stuck with the game, hoping that once the situation with his mother is resolved, the game will return.
Check your facts before making such statements, that's exactly what my post is about.

Mar 4, 2019
Pandelo pauses the patreon payments each month, ever since he stopped working on the game. Whichis probably the reason most patrons stuck with the game, hoping that once the situation with his mother is resolved, the game will return.
Check your facts before making such statements, that's exactly what my post is about.
That's good then, I withdraw the smear...

Reactions: fbass
D

Deleted member 451676

So I finished the story so far, the game is nice. One thing Im missing on it is a 'kiss face' for the girls, as in being the MC in first person when it happens. I personally like this a lot :love:

Examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Yes, I have a collection, fight me)
I'm going to need a source on the first girl. And the last one. Or all of them to be safe. But primarily the first one.

Reactions: cloudfw

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
(Yes, I have a collection, fight me)
Imo you should start a new appreciation thread in General Discussions. I'm not a fan of that pose when the girl opens her mouth and shows her tongue, but all your screenshots are 10/10.
I'm going to need a source on the first girl. And the last one. Or all of them to be safe. But primarily the first one.
1st: see above
2nd: Daughter for Dessert
3rd: the niece god-daughter from Babysitter
4th: ???
5th: ???
6th: D. from Dating my daughter
7th: an NPC from Dating my Daughter in an incest relationship with her own father
8: Melody from the game of the same name

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Added in my opinion:

1st: Rebecca from Melody
4th: Leah from Freeloading Family
5th: Molly from My Sister my Roommate

7th: an NPC from Dating my Daughter in an incest relationship with her own father

Apr 16, 2019
Imo you should start a new appreciation thread in General Discussions. I'm not a fan of that pose when the girl opens her mouth and shows her tongue, but all your screenshots are 10/10.
Yeah Im a fan of the first kiss image and not the second (with the tongue out) when that is present.

I though about that but I wanted to replay the games I have on me from when I still didnt take this type of screenshots yet, and maybe go all out and get every kiss picture even of the same girls when theres a different background (I have many from D and Melody for example, but not many from others)

Added in my opinion:

1st: Rebecca from Melody
4th: Leah from Freeloading Family
5th: Molly from My Sister my Roommate

Thats correct. 7th girl's name is Olivia. (arent them all NPCs anyway?)

Seems like I was too late, thanks for pointing them out guys.

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
It's nice to see the Dev's health getting better. This is one of my favorite adult games.
I agree and I hope he feels better soon.

I never thought he intended to stop the development of his game. He has spent so much time into it, he has paid attention to so many little details. I'm sure he loves it, he's proud of it and he'll do everything to complete it.

Last edited:

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
This is a really well-written game, I was really impressed. I've only played the dark side route so far, but Melinda especially is a real treat.

Are there any other games around at this level of quality? This is easily one of the best games I've played on this site.
A Wife and Mother, also top notch, exelent writing and character development, pretty hot to. Slow burn game wich makes it awesome

Reactions: Plop!

RetroBerner

Jul 2, 2019
My heart sunk when the game stopped, I didn't realize it was incomplete.
Wishing for a speedy recovery for the dev, great work.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Any news on a release date. I know he was just barely starting back up but I'm not sure if he is back to 100% or if there is still going to be a delay.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes