VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes
D

Deleted member 840101

WHAT ??? the hole game is with scenes with the father and daughter, but if the question was: Is there any SEXscenes betwen the father and daughter then it is a no ;)
You know what? I forgot to laugh at this joke;);)

B10

Jun 25, 2017
WHAT ??? the hole game is with scenes with the father and daughter, but if the question was: Is there any SEXscenes betwen the father and daughter then it is a no ;)
I don't agree
There is already development going on.
But if the question was: Is there already going in and out of any hole then the answer would be no. ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Devs always get sick.... seriously you creeps, a lot of people get sick often.
The difference here being, most of the devs here work on their game almost alone, if they can't work on the game, no one will, that's why it seems many of the devs get sick.

Not to mention that many of them slave away a lot of time on their dream project and even positive stress is still stress, when it comes to how your body and psyche will react to it.
You need time to let it go and counter it's effects but if you work 7 days a week for 10 hours a day, that doesn't leave much time for it.

People need to realize these guys are just human too and not all of us are as strong and healthy as y'all must obviously be.

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
A Dev (temporally) stops working on his game and claims to be sick. And in reaction there are always two kind of people here. One party defends the dev at all cost and the other party is suspicious about his true intensions...

As for me: There are a just to many abondend games not to be concerned "Our Fate" will share this outcome too. What makes me even more alarmed is the fact he got sick after his next update was more than overdue! Remember games like "Teachers Pet"? Just the same scheme! Delays, apoloigies, uncertainty.

I don't say he is trying to milk cash out of people (some people said he stopped the patreon charges). But maybe he just lost the interest in his project and doesn't want to admit it.

The Dev said he will continue the development after he will have recoverd. I only believe what i can see. And i still don't see any progress. I only see delays and not even an roughly estimated date of a new relese!!

Plop!

Donor
May 28, 2017
I do not understand why people get upset.

He stopped payments so there is not a reason to get angry about that.
When you are not paying (like me) than there is no reason at all to get upset because you are enjoying a free ride.

People should just stop wining. If you are paying and you are upset talk to the dev but stop wasting valuable internet space with your entitled attitude.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
what i dont understand in this game...wtf is with the major and his clan???is this a romance or girl trafficing story, instead of telling the story between daughter and dad u creep always in with them messing the story...i wouldnt had start play it if i knew there are rapists and that sorts...i know everbody have ist own preferences but i for myself hate it when everything goes the right way and then there comes this creep and destroys the story---its like the same in the most vrs out there, it should entertain not devastate my privatetime---i stoped at the scene where the daughter comes to office after speking with the PI and i dont want to play further---its obvious whats happens next (D alone at home ,Dad gone to Hotel and men are ready to wait for final instructions-PI sells his buddy to major,major kidnaps or rapes D blablabla)or if u wont this cours happening then u have to play from scratch,actually iam really disapointed...and please dont reply on this thats only my thoughts i wanted to share,wanted or not but honest!

Reactions: Plop!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
A Dev (temporally) stops working on his game and claims to be sick. And in reaction there are always two kind of people here. One party defends the dev at all cost and the other party is suspicious about his true intensions...

As for me: There are a just to many abondend games not to be concerned "Our Fate" will share this outcome too. What makes me even more alarmed is the fact he got sick after his next update was more than overdue! Remember games like "Teachers Pet"? Just the same scheme! Delays, apoloigies, uncertainty.

I don't say he is trying to milk cash out of people (some people said he stopped the patreon charges). But maybe he just lost the interest in his project and doesn't want to admit it.

The Dev said he will continue the development after he will have recoverd. I only believe what i can see. And i still don't see any progress. I only see delays and not even an roughly estimated date of a new relese!!
1. I never defend devs at all costs, in fact those people always get on my ass as well, whenever I dare question ANYTHING at all.
2. There's one simple difference between the two reactions, if you believe someone who tells you he is ill, that's normal because as long as someone hasn't given you a reason to distrust him, it's rational to believe he or she is telling the truth instead of lying, especially in a case like this, where payment has been suspended.
If you automatically don't believe someone or don't trust his or her statements, despite never having been given a reason not to, that means you have a problem with trust. That means you approach everything with the belief that people are always lying and scheming. And while that might on one hand keep you from shock over being cheated, it also means you go to life more miserable than others.
3. Since payments have been suspended, lying gains Cedsense nothing, in fact given the known reaction by the looney crowd, he probably knows that as soon as he tells people he's ill, the claims he is just lying and that he plans to abandon his game will start.

Also, he didn't get sick when his next update was overdue, you are just making that up.

xJumpManx

Jul 27, 2018
1. I never defend devs at all costs, in fact those people always get on my ass as well, whenever I dare question ANYTHING at all.
2. There's one simple difference between the two reactions, if you believe someone who tells you he is ill, that's normal because as long as someone hasn't given you a reason to distrust him, it's rational to believe he or she is telling the truth instead of lying, especially in a case like this, where payment has been suspended.
If you automatically don't believe someone or don't trust his or her statements, despite never having been given a reason not to, that means you have a problem with trust. That means you approach everything with the belief that people are always lying and scheming. And while that might on one hand keep you from shock over being cheated, it also means you go to life more miserable than others.
3. Since payments have been suspended, lying gains Cedsense nothing, in fact given the known reaction by the looney crowd, he probably knows that as soon as he tells people he's ill, the claims he is just lying and that he plans to abandon his game will start.

Also, he didn't get sick when his next update was overdue, you are just making that up.
3 types, I sit quietly and wait for the release when it happens.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes