VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I think it's obvious and understandable that the health of Cedsense is of top most priority whatever the game turn into. I hate for it to be abandoned but health is what anyone needs in order to fully concentrate on continuing any work.

With that being said, I hope that Cedsense gets enough rest and recover quickly!

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018

Unlocked

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to take a moment to communicate with everyone about how things are going.

I am still ill and am trying some new things in an attempt to get my health to improve. So far, the results have been mixed at best. As a result, my health has still not improved enough to work on Our Fate.
The game is not abandoned and I really intend to finish it. Going back to it is something important to me.
As much as I want to work my health has not allowed it. I will continue to work on my health for now.

But I wanted to thank all of you for the support you have given me and all the kind words.
It means a lot to me and has help keep me going through all this. I will endeavor to communicate more often, at least a note to let everyone know my progress.

Thank you all!
Ced.

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
WHY DOES IT SAY THAT ITS AVAILABLE FOR ANDROIDS EVEN THO IT ISNT
Several tests resulted in "not recommended behavior" from androids playing OF.
They reacted way too emotional and human like.
Androids should not play this game :p

P.S. Don't type all capitals, it will only make you more likely to be ignored...
P.P.S. Dan gave the right answer...

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
better to believe in someone instead to mistrust.
the problem is dishonest devs that have made it as an excuse to slack or get free payed vacation. how can we trust in anyone when devs are always sick? its statistically impossible.
for ced, i will try to believe, as long as he keeps updating once a week hows things going, this to show he care and try his best even if he is unwell. just a short, "hi", is enough.
so, lets give positivity as that is helping when someone is unwell. negativity only drain and we dont want that.

Last edited:

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
It honours you trying to believe and trust people even you never saw them.
But i'm afraid i have to express my concerns about the whole ''dev sickness'' epidemic. Why are they always getting sick when the next release date is about to come or even worse when the new release is overdue?

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
But i'm afraid i have to express my concerns about the whole ''dev sickness'' epidemic. Why are they always getting sick when the next release date is about to come or even worse when the new release is overdue?
i was the thought to answering these question but shortly i became sickened! sorry i am much sick to answering now!! :sick:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Mmmmm, perhaps he went to the Dominican Republics lol, no, I seriously hope he gets better quick, it's really unfortunate to have someone we know sick, I wish him a speedy recovery

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
No offense but what else can the man do? He's put payment on hold, nobody's getting charged anything and he's not making money until he comes back, he's given an explanation, done everything he was supposed to do, and people are still wondering whether or not they should doubt him.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
because youre not paying attention until its overdue.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes