VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Hmm :unsure:, a long absence is never a good sign. I remember quite a few games where a "sickness" or other difficulties basically were the beginning of the end.
Still, it's hardly fair to judge the guy, he can't be blamed for other devs' behaviour, and that he put the payment on hold is definitely a good sign.
I must say I would miss the game. I rather enjoyed playing the "dark" path. Not many games (except mind control, which I don't like at all) let you play as a bad guy and none with this quality of writing.

Last edited:

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Any chance to get the sugar daddy with Anna?
I dont want to be nice for nothing, if you know what I mean.

No spoilers just tellme if the girl is worthing.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no news since the 21st. the dev has not changed the release date, we can still read:
Next update release date: 0.16 >> Last week of June (for now)

anyone with access to their discord can tell if theres news/plans?
my prediction is last week of July. hopefully.

hexagon191

Nov 3, 2018
no news since the 21st. the dev has not changed the release date, we can still read:
Next update release date: 0.16 >> Last week of June (for now)

anyone with access to their discord can tell if theres news/plans?
my prediction is last week of July. hopefully.
wtf waitingbfor 2 months

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Its ded Jim:cautious:
Well, it's certainly not looking good. After his last abscence he apologized fur the lack of communication, yet he's doing the exact same thing again.
I really don't get it. If he's having problems nobody would blame him for not working on the game. There's also no need for detailed explanation, nobody's interested in his private life nor has any right to know anything about it, just an update if he's working on the game or not. It's the decent thing to do really.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes