Modder
Oct 13, 2016
they posted something:

curious about the news.

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018

Unlocked

Hello everyone,
I know it has been quiet here on this page and even in general, for a few weeks now and I wanted to take a moment to explain why.
For several weeks now I have been ill and unable to work very much. This is why I have not posted anything.
I do apologize for my lack of communication, but was unsure what I would say as I have no clue when my illness will allow me to return to work on Our Fate full time.
At the same time, I didn't want to be too optimistic or too negative, not really knowing what to say, how to frame it, trying to avoid being too confident or too categorically pessimistic.
I didn't want to put this game on hold either. I really always intended and still do, to get back into it and finish it, of course. It's so important to me.
As a result of all this, I have decided to put the charges on your Patreon membership account on pause for the next period. No payment will be processed at the end of the month.
I hope that I will feel well enough soon to begin working again. I visited recently different professionals in hope to finally feel better. I will also endeavor to do more to communicate with all of you more often in the future.
I hope to resume my normal production rate as I already am starting to feel a bit better and also to put a term to this lingering feeling of guilt, from not working properly, that has been eating a lot at me.

I wish to thank you all for the amazing support, I never forget about you guys, I was just a bit lost about what to say and how to say it. Those personal matters are not really easy to talk about and I also know you've heard them many times as excuses, far too often.
That is why I will never take your support for granted and will try to do better next time.

I would wish to also apologize to people closer to me, with whom I work, for me disappearing a bit on them too. This was just not an easy few weeks. Thank you very much for being here.
I really hope to give more good news soon.
Cedsense

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, I wrote about this a couple of months ago in another thread, it seems that devs are often sick, troubled people, homeless, fall into accidents, death, well all kind of malice.
but shit happens, so this doesnt mean that Cedsense is not honest. hopefully its the truth and he get well. at least he will pause patron and that for me means at least he doesn't want to cheat his patrons and that makes it more believable what he says.

same here, I think this game is one of the best 3D out right now. so a bit sad.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Being sick and unable to work and losing interest are no where near the same thing. If you read the post, its clear he still wants to do the game.
Hey! Even his words is true it's normal that a great author lose interest in his work when he feel sick or just tired. I respect that you believed his words without doubt. But in my opinion, it's obvious there's more delay and no progression in the plot but intimate interaction after anniversary edition. And if my memory is correct, Celeste's signature is always prior to Cedsense when the progression of development was been posted after anniversary edition. It's a weird thing to me that an author think the other contributor's signature should be prior to the author's name when the author should do the most work. I have no intent to criticize any author to give up his work because there's always some unfair things or too much pressure in the real life. For example, in my culture "Hunter × Hunter" is still a great manga even the author has almost give up his work on this manga a long time ago if you knew even a successful manga author in Japan has no right to decide when the story should be ended.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes