VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
Great story. Binds me since the first minute.

Unfortunately, again with a naive girl that does not have a clue.

"Let's go to the darkest corner and talk about your father's books." haha

vishnunandan

Jun 14, 2018
is this a incest censored version?????
bcoz.........so far there haven't been a single scene yet that shows the boobs of the daughter

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Hi CedSense,

Just wanted to enquire as to how far are you with the next update? It's been so long that we are really on our toes to watch D's amazingly dazzling smile on the ramp walk to her return to stage.

Reactions: bcool

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Last post on Patreon from CedSense was:

Reactions: Gian83

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Last post on Patreon from CedSense was:

thx but can u somehow share what's in there because I'm not a patreon and cannot access to the content

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Hello friends !
Finally, I can go back to work on the game, it was long, it was rough, as life sometimes can be, but we made it through, hopefully, for a while !
We won't be charging any payment for August either, as we are at the end of the month already.
We would like to thank all of you for sticking with us on his project. I know a lot of you are impatient and we are too. This game means a lot to all the team !
We can't give a release date right now, just coming back to it, I'm not sure how fast we will get back to the same amount of work we were doing before this long break. Please bear with us a bit more, it should be going well very soon.

The 'Our Fate' Team.

Was posted a couple pages ago.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Damn. There must be a flu that affects only game devs (of adult games).

Imagine if triple-A gaming companies like CDProjekt Red had a Patreon. Would they get the same flu too?

Or better yet, imagine if everyday people who work regular jobs from nine to five, called their bosses and said they have an unknown disease/ they got mentally tired so they need to rest for a couple of months. But they shouldn't lose their job because they will get better! Just a break for a couple of months! What do you think would happen then?

In general, many adult game devs treat this as their job (some of them say so in their Patreon goals, stuff like 'If this game reaches $1k a month I will be working on it full time!' etc).

Stress comes with every job. People don't have mental breakdowns all the time by just working.

Fact of the matter is: A stranger on the internet is claiming to have a condition that renders them incapable of producing any work whatsoever. I'm not going to believe them without some hard proof. That's just me though.
Well whoop de fucking dooh...he does not owe you a thing.

And btw... Pay him a proper fucking Salary if you want him to work a fulltime job.
Going rate for a Developer starts at around $5000 + per month. Not needing to work any over time with sick leave and Annual leave included. Pension fund and Medical insurance should be part of his benefits.

Jeess...these people feeling entitled to other peoples time is starting to seriously grind my gears.

If you want him to have stress with his pet project...fucking pay him to take the stress.

Triple A companies does not have 1 man teams that they pay $1000. And people there get the Flu and get Sick leave as well as well as Annual leave.

Last edited:

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Well whoop de fucking dooh...he does not owe you a thing.

And btw... Pay him a proper fucking Salary if you want him to work a fulltime job.
Going rate for a Developer starts at around $5000 + per month. Not needing to work any over time with sick leave and Annual leave included. Pension fund and Medical insurance should be part of his benefits.

Jeess...these people feeling entitled to other peoples time is starting to seriously grind my gears.

If you want him to have stress with his pet project...fucking pay him to take the stress.

Triple A companies does not have 1 man teams that they pay $1000. And people there get the Flu and get Sick leave as well as well as Annual leave.
First off: I never said anything about this game's dev. It was a general observation and since he was the latest victim of this mysterious Patreon disease, I decided to post here, so put down your shilling pitchfork.
sheep.jpg

Reactions: jsislsrt

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
First off: I never said anything about this game's dev. It was a general observation and since he was the latest victim of this mysterious Patreon disease, I decided to post here, so put down your shilling pitchfork.
I was also not referring to this dev in general. I'm just tired of posters on here feeling entitled to the developers time and wanting them to work 24/7 on his game because patrons pays him some ridiculously small amount.

Yes there is some bad apples developers, but most devs are amateur developers that wants to try their hand on an Adult game, underestimating the amount of effort trying to keep rolling out regular updates and hoping to make a bit of money on the side.
They inevitable burn out and take some time out to get the creative juices flowing again.

Read some posts of Dr PinkCake, one of the best current developers on here that delivered an awesome game, about burnout.
I kind of value his insight more then some random internet poster on here talking smack about the developers on here. Recently there has been a lot of very reliable Developers burning out i.e.ICSTOR that completed multiple games already being the most recent example.

Some food for though.

I don't want to start a flamewar, so this will be my last post on this issue.

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
I was also not referring to this dev in general. I'm just tired of posters on here feeling entitled to the developers time and wanting them to work 24/7 on his game because patrons pays him some ridiculously small amount.

Yes there is some bad apples developers, but most devs are amateur developers that wants to try their hand on an Adult game, underestimating the amount of effort trying to keep rolling out regular updates and hoping to make a bit of money on the side.
They inevitable burn out and take some time out to get the creative juices flowing again.

Read some posts of Dr PinkCake, one of the best current developers on here that delivered an awesome game, about burnout.
I kind of value his insight more then some random internet poster on here talking smack about the developers on here. Recently there has been a lot of very reliable Developers burning out i.e.ICSTOR that completed multiple games already being the most recent example.

Some food for though.

I don't want to start a flamewar, so this will be my last post on this issue.
Fair enough. I'm just saying there's a pattern concerning the burnout rate and stating the obvious: This is the internet.

It's human nature to lie and the fact that everyone here is anonymous makes it that much easier, especially when you are getting paid to do something and you need an easy excuse.

Unless your name really is Alfius in which case I'm sorry :ROFLMAO:

I feel like the little kid calling out the king on his 'new clothes' whenever this happens. People are up in arms to defend strangers on the internet while throwing logic out the window.

Food for thought like you said. I'm done replying to this.

Reactions: mercytea and Alfius

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Hello friends !
Finally, I can go back to work on the game, it was long, it was rough, as life sometimes can be, but we made it through, hopefully, for a while !
We won't be charging any payment for August either, as we are at the end of the month already.
We would like to thank all of you for sticking with us on his project. I know a lot of you are impatient and we are too. This game means a lot to all the team !
We can't give a release date right now, just coming back to it, I'm not sure how fast we will get back to the same amount of work we were doing before this long break. Please bear with us a bit more, it should be going well very soon.

The 'Our Fate' Team.

Was posted a couple pages ago.
thx for the repost but by any chance wouldn't you have the date of that post

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes