VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
Preview-Pics and news:

Hello friends,

So, back to work... *laughs*

Well... it's crazy how after more than a year and a half working almost everyday on that game, just a few months off and you feel so disconnected. Or maybe it's just me... :D

I wanted to jump back into it and pick up where I left off, but it felt so weird, like the story escaped me a bit... So, plan B was to work on a entire new scene, to start fresh, but it was even worse, like I was missing something, a link...

Being so rusty with the tools didn't help either I suppose... But it felt nice too !

But I'm slowly feeling more comfortable, with the software, with the story and the characters and I'm sure, being patient and not freaking out too much will prove the right way to approach it, so I have good hopes that I will find myself in the right groove eventually, and not in too long of a time.

I must say I still really enjoyed getting back at it, and thinking about all of you helped a lot, and still does.

I can't provide a release date for now, I'm working on the update, I try to be consistent but... I really have no clue for now.

Here are a few samples of what I did since I started back working :

The first picture is a continuation of the same scene I was working on:

The second one is a short flash back scene, with 'Claire' as a kid:

(omg making a kid version of a 'grown up' character is so so hard, or maybe I really am rusty haha)

Maybe she is taking the pill, for the main scene !

• Thinking Face
Reactions: txtBild

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
It was awesome hearing how you're getting back at it CedSense and despite having to find your footing again, you're being so positive about it. That's cool!

I do know what you mean about it all feeling foreign though. You just have to rely on muscle memory a lot, not think or worry too much about it, you'll get there.

Best of luck, mate. ;)

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
can someone tell me where i can find a walkthrough? (if there is one)
You don't need one. Just play the game. You'll see.

When it comes to a dom or love choice, play whatever path you like.

I played love. Just be a good man that has a hard-on for his daughter. What do you think he would/should, say in any given situation. Pick that. It's up to you. It's a journey, enjoy it.

Save before choices, so if you don't like the outcome, reload the save, and it's like it never happened :D

Reactions: botc76

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
You don't need one. Just play the game. You'll see.

When it comes to a dom or love choice, play whatever path you like.

I played love. Just be a good man that has a hard-on for his daughter. What do you think he would/should, say in any given situation. Pick that. It's up to you. It's a journey, enjoy it.

Save before choices, so if you don't like the outcome, reload the save, and it's like it never happened :D
is there a way to be dominant without being a huge dick in the game? (I'm a dominant guy in real life, but usually just during sexual situations IE taking initiative and the like)
p.s. just started the game

Reactions: botc76

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
is there a way to be dominant without being a huge dick in the game? (I'm a dominant guy in real life, but usually just during sexual situations IE taking initiative and the like)
Yes. To begin with, the MC's non-dick version is still no wimp when dealing with people, and during sex he can still pick the option of being rough with any of his partners (it's understood implicitly that the girls consent and enjoy the idea of a dominant guy.)
So it looks like it's a perfect fit for you.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yes. To begin with, the MC's non-dick version is still no wimp when dealing with people, and during sex he can still pick the option of being rough with any of his partners (it's understood implicitly that the girls consent and enjoy the idea of a dominant guy.)
So it looks like it's a perfect fit for you.
That's what I liked about this game from the start. I like to play nice guys, but no wimps and I like to be dominant during sex, but only then (apart from that I'm all about the cuddles and the love ;) ) and this is one of the few games where you can treat the girls like princesses during day and like a cheap whore at night.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm noticing a trend of these devs literally killing themselves to make games. I can appreciate your hard work and sacrifice but come on. My pleasure is not worth you getting hospitalized or dead. What will I play then? Be more considerate and don't overwork yourself. (y)
I mean... who would ever believe these guys are just human beings?
You do know that they all lie the moment their game update gets delayed and they say it's for health reasons. ;)

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's a reading same sentences over and over sim.
Theres not a whole lot going on in the mc's head.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes