VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
does anyone know what the news was from patreon? ( )

Preview-Pics and news:

Hello friends,

So, back to work... *laughs*

Well... it's crazy how after more than a year and a half working almost everyday on that game, just a few months off and you feel so disconnected. Or maybe it's just me... :D

I wanted to jump back into it and pick up where I left off, but it felt so weird, like the story escaped me a bit... So, plan B was to work on a entire new scene, to start fresh, but it was even worse, like I was missing something, a link...

Being so rusty with the tools didn't help either I suppose... But it felt nice too !

But I'm slowly feeling more comfortable, with the software, with the story and the characters and I'm sure, being patient and not freaking out too much will prove the right way to approach it, so I have good hopes that I will find myself in the right groove eventually, and not in too long of a time.

I must say I still really enjoyed getting back at it, and thinking about all of you helped a lot, and still does.

I can't provide a release date for now, I'm working on the update, I try to be consistent but... I really have no clue for now.

Here are a few samples of what I did since I started back working :

The first picture is a continuation of the same scene I was working on:

The second one is a short flash back scene, with 'Claire' as a kid:

(omg making a kid version of a 'grown up' character is so so hard, or maybe I really am rusty haha)

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
How many sex scene are there in this game? Just want to make sure I got all of them and is there any sex scene with Claire?

arms99

May 11, 2018
How many sex scene are there in this game? Just want to make sure I got all of them and is there any sex scene with Claire?
Counting scenes with actual sex, there is 1 scene with the Tammy (prostitute), 1 with Shenice (Mayors daughter), 1 flashback with Angela (Claires mum), 2 scenes with Melinda (friends wife), 5 scenes with Grace (reporter), I’m not sure about Susan (girlfriend) since I had no interest in her.

Nothing with Claire, yet.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I can't provide a release date for now, I'm working on the update, I try to be consistent but... I really have no clue for now.
This is probably the saddest news I've had all week. But at least we are being told the truth. I understand why it is taking so long, and I hope everything starts flowing as smoothly as before. And while I am disappointed to not have a release date, I'd rather wait longer and get a good release than get a crappy release that ruins the game.

andee86

May 22, 2019
if I stopped playing a game for 4 months, would also kick me out of immersion
To get screwed back I would have to play from the beginning
ced maybe play the game from the beginning to feel the atmosphere

Reactions: arms99
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes