• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
i think its a shame the bush has to go.
i would have liked 2 different versions
one with medium bush and one small bush, for variety.
and also a scene with him telling her to shave.
yep, she shouldn't shave on her own or without being told to lol.

as for new update, its great news.

but about game dying as soon as action starts..well there's quite a lot of things to do with her til latest version imo.

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
I was wondering what happened. Cause I remember this game always had monthly update. I guess he was taking a break and is now back. Hopefully he will finish what he started.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malkovichi
Apr 16, 2019
i think its a shame the bush has to go.
i would have liked 2 different versions
one with medium bush and one small bush, for variety.
and also a scene with him telling her to shave.
How about MC shaving his pumpkin, up close, with some kisses after ;)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
for me its quite obvious that he will be part of this shaving. one way or another. maybe with the help of his lady (whoever u have)
i could see, a spy camera, so he can watch from his room, or if he is bold enough demand to be present as well.

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
I'm afraid after that huge amount of waiting for something new i have to say this update better be big and very satisfying. But this shaving and pussy hair style pol gives me some scepticism about it.
Its nice and always welcome to have the ability to style the girl the way you want her to look. But honestly the dev could have guessed right from the start most people would like to see less pubic hair respectively a fully shaven pussy rather than a hairy one.
So this poll was just a bit awkward to me. Maybe just an attempt to pretend he is working on it to buy him some more time. Come on man! Most of us want to see some real progression regarding story and girls and not this "Dress your Barbie-Doll" thingy dingy!

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I'm afraid after that huge amount of waiting for something new i have to say this update better be big and very satisfying. But this shaving and pussy hair style pol gives me some scepticism about it.
Its nice and always welcome to have the ability to style the girl the way you want her to look. But honestly the dev could have guessed right from the start most people would like to see less pubic hair respectively a fully shaven pussy rather than a hairy one.
So this poll was just a bit awkward to me. Maybe just an attempt to pretend he is working on it to buy him some more time. Come on man! Most of us want to see some real progression regarding story and girls and not this "Dress your Barbie-Doll" thingy dingy!
In fact, a lot of people like hairy pussy, as myself. Please, speak for yourself only, instead of "most people".

I am disappointed that the main female character could have a shaved girl in this novel. Anyway.

215303j

I'm afraid after that huge amount of waiting for something new i have to say this update better be big and very satisfying.
Given that Cedsense had serious problems, I welcome any update.
Take it easy and let him get back into it. The time between the last update and this one should not mean this one should suddenly have much more content. Quite the opposite.
But like I said, I'd much rather have a small update at this point rather than nothing at all.
Let's not increase the pressure too much.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
In fact, a lot of people like hairy pussy, as myself. Please, speak for yourself only, instead of "most people".

I am disappointed that the main female character could have a shaved girl in this novel. Anyway.
i for one enjoy a hairy pussy compared to the hairless ones , but thats life nowadays i think so no complaints here (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: Patpong

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Hehe, someone is impatient and just want the action. :p
Me? I like the teasing and build up, aand im pretty sure we will get all that and more at some point ;)
After all, we gonna live in glory at his masterplan (if you took that route)

And to the dev, its nice to see you back in action.
Marry marry xmas to you, and to the rest of the guys here

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
well this dress up doll idea is kinda good imo, if you could pick her clothes and to wear underwear or go commando etc lol.

if you could choose hairy or shaven would be best but shaving scene could be really interesting.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
how can it be dead when the dev is posting?
he already explained its slowly but going forward, do not expect anything to Christmas, but who knows. so a maybe.
end of month, its more likely, but since its going slowly, it could get pushed a bit more, but he has a goal to release.
so, beginning of March, if he stop posting for 2 month, we could say its "dead".

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes