VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I either want her bush to be shaved like a giant bullseye or a pirate x marks the spot for the treasure!

I really don't give a shit just give us degenerates PUSSY!:p

• Haha
Reactions: scrumbles

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The last patreon post is from
Dec 9 at 1:07am
News, poll results

Hello friends !!

I hope you all had a great week end, getting some rest or having a blast !

Some news... so it might have been a bit optimistic of me to aim for Christmas, but I'll try my best to still be ready to release for that, we'll see what happens, I'll keep you all updated...

On another front (*smiles*) here are the results for the hair style poll :
Both dark and bright side got voted for the less hairy version of 'Claire' , here is a picture :

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
I dont want to be that guy... But are you really all falling for the "I have problem" stuff?

I mean, that could be true, and in that case that sucks...

But at this point, is there only unlucky poor near dying person on patreon?
The fan or the site give them cancer, make them expelled from their home etc, or what?

Anyway, if he does finish this game I'll happily come back on my word, but for now I think you're all too optimistic

215303j

I dont want to be that guy... But are you really all falling for the "I have problem" stuff?

I mean, that could be true, and in that case that sucks...

But at this point, is there only unlucky poor near dying person on patreon?
The fan or the site give them cancer, make them expelled from their home etc, or what?

Anyway, if he does finish this game I'll happily come back on my word, but for now I think you're all too optimistic
You can also think the other way: what are the reasons people start developing adult games?

In some cases, it's a hobby, rendering and writing a bit in the evening hours after a normal day job. Chances are that that day job also involve programming and/or graphics, so in those cases, it's only a hobby which gives some additional income as a bonus. Such devs are usually unable to provide monthly updates, but instead update at their own pace.

But I think that in several cases, it is actually a day job for people who, for several reasons, have difficulty holding a day job in a related field. One of those reasons can be poor health. They think that being self-employed, they feel less pressurised. The reality is obviously different, but that can be hard to visualise for someone just starting as an indie dev. "Health" is a fairly ambiguous term and includes also burn-out / stress related illnesses, and not only medical conditions such as heart attacks, pneumonia, cancer etc.

What ever is the situation with CedSense, I know the same as everyone else. What I do know is that his story is consistent and that he is objectively becoming more active in the past month or so. This leads me to believe that he was telling the truth and that he is trying to overcome his problems.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
all of you can facepalm as much as you want, but it won't change the fact, that this game is DEAD and never will be finished.
You are free to think so but it doesn't change the fact that what you said isn't a fact, just your opinion. The fact is the dev said he's still making this game. The fact is here this game is still marked as "On hold" not "Abandoned".

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
For several pages now the thread has just been some retard coming in and going "game dead XD" and then some other bozo posting paragraphs in defense. How many times do you guys need to go on posting the exact same shit?

Last edited:

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
This game is seriously impressive! The story is so amazing and the build up so far has been amazing to witness! I hope it doesn't stay on hold for long!

Reactions: nickhanson
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes