VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
I doubt he'd say he's working on it with no intention of keeping it going. He posted an update on Dec 9. Chill.

And besides, it was one of these doom poster bumps that made me discover this thread and this game. So you're only helping the dev by bumping this.

Last edited:

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Damn so much time has passed and I am still waiting for this game as for some cyberpunk :). I hope that if the next update comes out it won't be for 5-10 minutes.

Reactions: MasterDk78

FISHMA

May 19, 2019
Really enjoying all the arguing on this thread. It's refreshing that we're not arguing over the content of a game we're not creating and instead arguing about not creating a game regardless of content.

I actually enjoyed what was here, but please correct me if I'm wrong: don't both paths have pretty much the same exact art, just different text? That's how it seemed to me when I played it back when 0.15 came out. If my memory is correct, and the people claiming the game will continue are correct, I hope the paths will diverge more so that certain scenes only exist on certain paths.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Really enjoying all the arguing on this thread. It's refreshing that we're not arguing over the content of a game we're not creating and instead arguing about not creating a game regardless of content.

I actually enjoyed what was here, but please correct me if I'm wrong: don't both paths have pretty much the same exact art, just different text? That's how it seemed to me when I played it back when 0.15 came out. If my memory is correct, and the people claiming the game will continue are correct, I hope the paths will diverge more so that certain scenes only exist on certain paths.
Not really, there's a fair bit in common but also a fair bit different. Some is different facial expressions, some is different clothing, and some is different events and characters completely. Anna, for example, stops appearing in the dark side route after a while.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Outcomes are also different depending on what you picked like with the mayor different choices will lead to you getting hit by a car or his ass gets kicked in by some pussy ass losers.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I have only done the light routes of this game so far. The romance route with Claire and the "father" route + one of the other LI's + Anna/Claire lesbian in all those routes. Doing the romance route + Anna too (seems to have started some in the last update). I may consider doing the "lighter" of the dark routes whenever this update is out, but as far as I know the darkest route is MC basically being an evil psycho so i don't plan on that one.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Do you know any cool games with interesting stories with the content f / d except this game and DMD?:)

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
thats what you get for super slow burning a game,this has potential in early development but got stucked with month long updates with few renders and snail crawled story line with the D.game is dead

Reactions: FISHMA

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have only done the light routes of this game so far. The romance route with Claire and the "father" route + one of the other LI's + Anna/Claire lesbian in all those routes. Doing the romance route + Anna too (seems to have started some in the last update). I may consider doing the "lighter" of the dark routes whenever this update is out, but as far as I know the darkest route is MC basically being an evil psycho so i don't plan on that one.
I wouldn't say that one of the dark routes is darker than the other, rather the choice seems to be whether to share Claire or keep her to yourself. While 'evil psycho' is a fair description of Dark Jensen, he doesn't hit her or anything, rather he's manipulative. Claire thinks just as highly of him as she does Light Jensen, it's only because we know things she doesn't that we know he's only interested in what she can do for him.

Reactions: n0b0dy and 215303j

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
yes it is again so far month after month update for update we had to wait and hope that what happens between dad and daughter happens but what a surprise endlessly stretched out for nothing now it is so on hold with the game which is so in 99.9% of all cases yes it is dead, shame about the game ..

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
ok, we all gonna just shut up here, and let you, and few patrons, and you, to talk(?).
btw, how do you know that "the game is still alive"?
after almost a year with no update it seems pretty much dead to me?
or at least it is closer to "dead" than "alive" state surely....
are you a patron and/or had contact with devs?
have you any happy news to share apart that "just silence and wait"?
or that "isnt anyone business", apart a few selected members, and of course yours?

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes