VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
but what the fuck do we care about the polls ... bring out I'm fucking update
There's always people who care for the polls because they get to vote on various things and feel like they're one way or another contributing to the story itself or whatever (in some cases). And update will be out when it's ready, yelling demands won't help your cause :p

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Dunno - after devs prolonged absence I would be very pissed to get stupid poll instead of some preview. As preview is kind of proof that they're really working on game again and poll is not. You know - amount of trust into developer is limited for all but most fanatical followers.

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Been a patron for Cedence, (but due to i am g damn poor atm, i had to resign) but and i can honestly say he seems like a decent person, who work with his patrons.
Polls on voting is not uncommon thing he does, and its cool that he does involve his patrons taste.
I also had the pleasure to write with him, just a few words, but that he actually did respond shows the mans character.

I dont know what his health issue is, but it must be not so good.
So thats why I wish him the best, and hope for recovery so his great mind can come back on the writting :)

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018

Hello friends !
Everything is going well, still, I'm slowly but surely raising my workload on the game, getting almost to what I was able to produce back in the days ! So that's good ! I think... :D
Here is a small preview (I tend to give a bit less of those for now, since I have posted already quite a few, I don't want to spoil the entire update) :

For Tiers 3 & 4 don't miss the poll tomorrow, a special thanksgiving thingy where you are going to vote on our dear Claire public hair shape, or lack of. Very thanksgivingly (?) don't you think ? Well... I'm not American so... Forgive me :D
Thank you all for the support and we're doing our best to still aim for christmas for the next release !

Celeste & Cedsense

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
there used to be regular updates for long time and game is really good, i been waiting for new update since last one lol.
i thought something bad had happened to game maker.

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
as a proud member of the dark side, i'm always for waxed clean. gotta remind her she's a little girl who will always need our guidance (and yes, we tell her that, maybe with a pat on the head.) ;)
People have pubic hair. Fleshy sex dolls don't need any.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so no one is sharing the hair poll posts from patron?
how is it going?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
For the dark route, I can understand it, but on the love route I'd prefer natural...
I guess the thinking is that she's his little girl, and bush looks more mature.

for Dark route, I would love that she has natural bush, but he or someone convince her that she need to be shaved.
From what I gather she does, and the decision is what he's going to have her change to.

Reactions: pizbia and 215303j

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
The search function is not useless: it's brainless. If you just type "android" you get shit.
Are you looking for a link? Then search "android mega.nz" (or "android https") and go for the most recent result.
No, the search is entirely useless. I can type in the title of a game and it tells me there are 0 results. I can only find it by googling it. I typed in Vis in the search bar and it told me there were 0 results, only google helped me out there.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
No, the search is entirely useless. I can type in the title of a game and it tells me there are 0 results. I can only find it by googling it. I typed in Vis in the search bar and it told me there were 0 results, only google helped me out there.
Quick search: 2nd result
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Search tool, search titles only, threads sorted by date: 3rd result
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
yep, if possible, make shaving a choice for player on dominant path at least. i haven't played much other paths lol.

Reactions: genthrow
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes