VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I didn't find the section of the rules where it's explained, but as far as I know:
Games get "On Hold" when a) the developer says so or b) there was no (update and) communication(!) from the dev for 3-5 months.
Games get "Abandoned" when a) the developer says so or b) there was no (update and) communication(!) from the dev for 6 months.
That's not even close hun.

Games get marked abandoned after 3 months no communication.

On hold is a request from the dev but they still need to communicate, 3 months radio silence no matter what and it's abandoned.

Reactions: mercytea

NipahRika

Nov 4, 2019
I was suggested to check this game out by someone in The Headmaster Discord server. It looks pretty nice despite the devs health issues, etc.

Cannot wait to hear from the dev whenever they come back. :)

Reactions: Shuchetan

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I was suggested to check this game out by someone in The Headmaster Discord server. It looks pretty nice despite the devs health issues, etc.

Cannot wait to hear from the dev whenever they come back. :)
They have been updating the game regularly until summer, then they got sick, come back to work, hit a dev block and here we are. Their last post on Patreon was a month ago.

Reactions: NipahRika

MrLewdTimes

Oct 7, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Our Fate v0.15 SE.
touch/click your daughter's dress in the main menu to en-/disable the question for a blood relationship at game start.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Will you update this as we go?

H.K

Apr 10, 2018
this game has no scene worth the trouble of downloading the patch and it's been a while since the update.
Is the dev giving up on it?

• Sad
Reactions: Shuchetan

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Hey CedSense : Are you seriously working or are we just hoping fruitlessly? Why no response or updates Man? You're seriously breaking a lot of hearts. Even of those who are supporting you all through. Hope you are not just playing man. :(

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes