VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018

Hello friends,
It's been a while and I'm truly sorry for that, life is so complicated sometimes, I wish I could do better.

My health isn't that great, that's how I got started in this project to begin with, trying to find something I could be passionate about to work on and make a bit of money with, while staying home... I just didn't expect to have to face issues, again, when I thought I was mostly out of it.

It's complicated to post frequently to give news when yourself have no clue when it's going to get better and even more when you thought you're getting out of it but a few days later you feel like crap again...

Even for the spirit... this rollercoaster takes its toll.

In any case, I'm not here to whine or feel sorry for myself, to be honest I feel more pissed that I wasn't able to deliver than anything.

I really am going to try my best to finish the 0.16 update for Christmas, maybe setting a clear line like that will help me power through and finally get it done. I don't intend to go anywhere for the holidays so I will be able to work, and give the next chapter of this story to you, the amazing people supporting this project.

I don't want to get ahead of myself yet and say that for sure you'll have a new update on a monthly basis after that, but for sure I'll do my best to keep you updated more, starting now, I'll post a weekly report like before, that's also part of the things I want to do for sure. I want to finish this game, to tell the whole story, to see this project through. I'm proud of what we did so far, I'm humbled by the support and the nice messages I receive. I'm really going to do my best.

Just for now, here are a few new previews from 0.16:

If you have any question, or for whatever reason, you want to contact me, you can do so here on patreon, send me a private message, it's always welcome, you can even tell me I'm late and you'll kick my butt if I don't hurry up, believe me I'd understand :D
In any case, thanks again for the amazing support, I'll try to do better and deliver this time, the game is not abandoned, I did a few things since the last post, even some quite time consuming ones !!

I wish you a great day / evening / night and we'll see each over next week end for some more news and progress report !

Cedsense & Celeste.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Hope the story won't be rushed, cuz I want to see and dominate/bang other chars. Especially the daughter.

Reactions: oste22

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
So glad to see its not dead. Its easily one of the best games out there and with such a ridiculously sweet D.

I really hope Cedsense gets better for both his own (obviously) but also for our (selfish) sake. There are so many trash games filling up the "latest updates" these days that i nearly cant be arsed to check in anymore.

And yeah, at this point, small updates > no updates at all.

Reactions: sty21

Zechs

Apr 25, 2017
As it is my favorite game, really hope to see great development in 0.16.

Support you.

Get well soon

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018

Hello guys and girls,
Just a short message to say that everything is going fine !
I won't post any preview today, I'll wait for next week, and I'm looking at a poll for the Tiers3 & 4, that may be posted this week.

I hope you all had a great week end !

Cedsense & Celeste.

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017

Hello guys and girls,
I won't post any preview today, I'll wait for next week, and I'm looking at a poll for the Tiers3 & 4, that may be posted this week.

Cedsense & Celeste.
Thanks CoffeeDrinker For the update. Now at least hope for continuation is not all lost.

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017

Hello guys and girls,

Cedsense & Celeste.
but what the fuck do we care about the polls ... bring out I'm fucking update

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes