VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Was that Melinda? Is she a blonde?
Yeah, I saw her and thought i'd go for some of that but all interactions with her were the opposite of how I was playing that run.

It seems she's more for the corruption side of things and that aint my jam so I gave up on that.

Only other option was the journalist but I can't put into words just how creepy I find old guys with young girls. It physically makes my skin crawl, weirds me out.

So that left me with Susan but they made a good couple anyway.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Yeah, I saw her and thought i'd go for some of that but all interactions with her were the opposite of how I was playing that run.

It seems she's more for the corruption side of things and that aint my jam so I gave up on that.

Only other option was the journalist but I can't put into words just how creepy I find old guys with young girls. It physically makes my skin crawl, weirds me out.

I don't think I did anything with Melinda either... :unsure:

I watched her diddle herself by the pool, then there was the hotel thing, but I don't remember what happened there either :unsure:

I haven't played through the corruption route, I was meaning to go back and have a look, but other games got updated.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I haven't played through the corruption route, I was meaning to go back and have a look, but other games got updated.
Yeah I was gonna check other things out but kinda forgot this existed until I noticed it in the banner on the top of the home page. Thought i'd check it out and see how it's coming along.

Seems it isn't.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018

if thats the publishers wife, that could explain why my character dumped susan out of nowhere (were obviously too friendly with her)

P.S. If you're posting wiki links - then read about real-life harems. They aren't funny thing usually. Happy&loving harems in H-games are almost 100% fictional stuff.
Polyamory is not harem.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
After five month snothing why not abandoned?
He posted in late September there was back to work and then a few preview image, but since then he has been AFK. So til I see otherwise I'm gonna assume abandoned. Love this game but there are a lot of other active and maybe his health is still not great.

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
He posted in late September there was back to work and then a few preview image, but since then he has been AFK. So til I see otherwise I'm gonna assume abandoned. Love this game but there are a lot of other active and maybe his health is still not great.
I didn't want to blame CedSense, but let's face it... this game died... :(
And I'm really sorry about it, because it was an intresting, good game, actually a good story, I really liked it. :cry:

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
I didn't want to blame CedSense, but let's face it... this game died... :(
And I'm really sorry about it, because it was an intresting, good game, actually a good story, I really liked it. :cry:
he literally said like a month ago he's back to work... it takes time to do these things. I just don't understand why everyone uses patreon to pay for these games. it kind of forces developers to do monthly updates and kill themselves doing so.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
he literally said like a month ago he's back to work... it takes time to do these things. I just don't understand why everyone uses patreon to pay for these games. it kind of forces developers to do monthly updates and kill themselves doing so.
All the best developers don't have a monthly release schedule, they keep their backers up to date with how everything is going but the games might take 2-3 months to get an actual new release/update.

Reactions: me130 and _Duncan_

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
All the best developers don't have a monthly release schedule, they keep their backers up to date with how everything is going but the games might take 2-3 months to get an actual new release/update.
I would tend to agree with exception of Ptolemy and MrDotz imo.

Reactions: JLP603

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Both of those are teams of developers, they can manage monthly updates, the ones I was talking about are people like Philly, Sumo, Domiek, Notty, Hopes and the like. :)
Btw Hopes is the only one I don't know who is that and what game?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes