VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

215303j

I'm not sure if this is a part of the romance path or not, but is there a romance/domination or romance/physical relationship path? What I mean is, you could argue that you can have a romantic relationship without it being physical, that is why I ask.
There is a path where you play the "good father" without showing sexual interest in Claire.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
There is a path where you play the "good father" without showing sexual interest in Claire.
Hopefully there will also be the sexual/romantic angle as well then. I figured the good father would be in there given that the friend showed up, you already have/had a relationship with the older woman, and the politics daughter are additional routes. Also kind of a fan of the romantic/sexual/dom angle as well, but that would be just a bonus xD

215303j

Hopefully there will also be the sexual/romantic angle as well then. I figured the good father would be in there given that the friend showed up, you already have/had a relationship with the older woman, and the politics daughter are additional routes. Also kind of a fan of the romantic/sexual/dom angle as well, but that would be just a bonus xD
Not sure if I understand what you mean exactly, but there are four main paths:
1) Light - romance
1) Light - father
2) Dark - dominant
2) Dark - corruption

Within these paths you have several options which women to pursue although you need to make a hard choice at some point, there is no harem path.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
1) Light - romance
1) Light - father
2) Dark - dominant
2) Dark - corruption

Within these paths you have several options which women to pursue although you need to make a hard choice at some point, there is no harem path.
I'm sorry maybe I am being a bit vague... What I mean is and hopefully this makes sense xD
The way it sounds is that the romantic relationship with the daughter route isn't sexual as in, you will purely just care about eachother without ever getting physical. What I would like to know is, if this is the case or if the romantic relationship route will develope physically like a natural relationship? Sorry for causing so much confusion.

215303j

I'm sorry maybe I am being a bit vague... What I mean is and hopefully this makes sense xD
The way it sounds is that the romantic relationship with the daughter route isn't sexual as in, you will purely just care about eachother without ever getting physical. What I would like to know is, if this is the case or if the romantic relationship route will develope physically like a natural relationship? Sorry for causing so much confusion.
Yes, there is a path which will eventually lead to sex with the D. Not yet though...
In the light path, there are couple of times where you can look at her, more or less inappropriately. Doing so and spending time with her leads to a path where you pursue a romantic / erotic relationship with her.

Judging by the picture in the OP and the opening screen of the game, Claire (D) will get married at the end of the game. I assume that in the Light - Romance path, that will be the MC, but I'm only guessing...

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
As far as I have understood the concept the romance path will lead to sex with Elisha (my version of Claire, you can name the daugher as you like) while the father path is more like a guardian / mentor thing and would lead to her having a lesbian relationship with her bff she grew up with. You would have to tick the correct boxes (five decisions with the majority in favour) to start the romantic path.

I could be wrong though, after all I'm no native speaker either and I've read that a long time ago.

Reactions: 215303j

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
1) Light - romance
1) Light - father
2) Dark - dominant
2) Dark - corruption

There isn't harem yet, although it's not impossible there will be; in the dark paths, you don't choose one girl, he sees all the girls except Susan and Anna at the same time. I don't consider this true harem yet as they aren't aware of and accepting of each other, which I consider an integral part of the genre, but that may change in the future.

Reactions: 215303j

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
He already returned after he had told us he felt better and yet right now he disappeared once again...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ooh

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
His last post was still the 9th of december. so maybe he can still make a return. we just need to hope he atleast make some apearance these coming months or else it will be another abandoned mess..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malkovichi

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It doesn't look good, when he came back he didn't seem very sure of how to get back to work. Plus the radio silence on Patreon is bad, many devs post weekly or monthly updates just to say "I'm alive".
It's a shame, the story was well written and had potential, but we had just begun to corrupt the assistant.
Coitus interruptus the game.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I hope we can get somebody else to continue the game if cedsense decides to abandon it.
at least give us the character duf file so we can play around, make some fan art renders.
still, its not dead yet, theres still hope.

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
The developer doesn't really hide his feelings in the Patreon posts (at least he's not scammy like a lot of other devs). It was already clear to me when he came back the first time that he might not be able to deliver in the short term. He was even saying he was struggling to get back into developing the game, but that it might be fine. I'm happy I cancelled my patreon with the dev at that time.

Reactions: John-18

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I've been assuming he has been posting on the discord, which is patron only, and thats why we haven't seen any news in a while. Nothing on Patron in a month and a half is worrying though, is anyone here on the discord? An news from there?

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes