VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

berny

Jun 8, 2017
The Patreon has been paused so no money has been collected.
Is it actually paused? I ask this because it says 998$ per month on the patreon page. I know he paused the payment in the past while he was not working on it, but atm? I obviously don't know, so I'm not accusing him or anything, I'm just interested how you all know this. Is a patron here?

Edit: And there is a patron, thanks I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Is it actually paused? I ask this because it says 998$ per month on the patreon page. I know he paused the payment in the past while he was not working on it, but atm?
You can usually only see the paused status if you're an active patron.

Hey TotesNotThea,
Thank you so much for your support this month!
You might have noticed you weren’t charged for . Worry not, you are still an active patron!
paused their creator page to ensure you wouldn’t be charged today. You can learn more about why creators pause their creator page .
Have a great day!

Patreon

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Many people here keep saying Our Fate is dead, which could be the case, but nobody can read Cedsense's mind to know if he really is working on it or will in the future. However, didn't Milfy City take nearly a year between updates? I don't think many people seriously thought Milfy City was actually dead at the time.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Many people here keep saying Our Fate is dead, which could be the case, but nobody can read Cedsense's mind to know if he really is working on it or will in the future. However, didn't Milfy City take nearly a year between updates? I don't think many people seriously thought Milfy City was actually dead at the time.
The other thing to remember is that they actively paused their Patreon, that means they are still at least thinking about the backers of the project. :)

D

Deleted member 451676

The other thing to remember is that they actively paused their Patreon, that means they are still at least thinking about the backers of the project. :)
The other thing to consider is that I would still rather hang on to some small hope, regardless of circumstances. The abandoned tag would make that difficult.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
While I personally find it hard to believe after the past months that the game will ever be finished in a satisfactory way (at best there will be one or two updates as some sort of last effort), you have a point. It means Cedsense hasn't reached the "Fuck It" stage yet, which is a good sign. Still, all this radio silence combined with the statements after the last absence (trouble to get back to work, promise to communicate better etc.) don't give cause for optimism.

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
Should probably point out that the idea of a dress-up doll was some guy talking shit, not something that's planned for the game.
yes, but to have more control what she wear would be nice, like to go without underwear ie.
now i got to see if theres anything new yet.

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes