• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I think its a good move to tag it "abandoned", that way we can move on.
- if someone want to continue the story, I would love that. and we can help each other to figure out the models, places etc.
- if the dev would come back, that would be great news, at least we didnt wait and hope all this time.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I guess dev having health problems.
I think he was originally, then he posted he was coming back, and then in December he admitted it had been hard getting back but that he was getting into it again. Haven't heard from him since, so no idea. Unfortunate, this was one of my favorite games.

Reactions: Na6game

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
anyone with patron access / discord or a way to contact the devs?
ask if they can share the model *.duf (daz file) of the daughter, if possible all the *.duf so we can make som fan rendering.

even if dev share it, and he comes back there will not be any competition. saddoggames shared it, and its well appreciated, and show he cares about the fans.

Reactions: JonSnow4Life

venusvoss

Mar 7, 2020
Man, the daughter has the prettiest face Ive seen in any VN's. It's a shame we can see her anymore. Does anyone know similar VN's that have rendering that looks similar to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: JonSnow4Life
Apr 30, 2018
This is one of my favorite games. It's at an inflection point where the corruption was really starting to occur. Game could go from good to epic in another two or three updates. I'd love to see where it could go. I hope dev is doing better so this will happen but am more interested in his well being. The game is the reason we're all here but health is more important.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Man, the daughter has the prettiest face Ive seen in any VN's. It's a shame we can see her anymore. Does anyone know similar VN's that have rendering that looks similar to her.
The Tyrant has one similar, but the plot/writing isn't as good as this one.

Reactions: pldmdfan325

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, its night and day. also, its sandbox vs vn. and I dont like sandbox, its not easy to make one that works well.
also CedSense is making a slow corruption game, while The Tyrant, from one to another the females gets fucked without much explanation.
we really need good writers that makes slow corruption games with quality. too bad this is dead. even if we make a mod, it will never be the same.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes