VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I had 2 saves on this, 1 on the love path with the reporter and 1 with his girlfriend from the start.

I think both times I had the daughter go lesbian with her friend. No corruption for me.

The thing that sucks most about this game being abandoned is that it wasn't done at the beginning. It was done when we were possibly reaching endgame
Maybe not the daftest comment i've ever read but it's certainly up there.

It's certainly the silliest one i've read in the past few hours.

Mar 24, 2018
Well sh*t... This is not a fun surprise. Our Fate was by far one of the better games out there, and the daughter was really beautiful.

Wish that devs who can't finish the projects would "pass the torch" so to speak, because this one if anything deservers to be finished. So close... But yet so far.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wish that devs who can't finish the projects would "pass the torch" so to speak, because this one if anything deservers to be finished. So close... But yet so far.
People put their hearts into these games they make and shit happens sometimes. Chances are, one day, he may come back and finish it but that can't happen if someone else ruins the story and they will because tit would never end how it should have with someone else doing it.

Mar 24, 2018
People put their hearts into these games they make and shit happens sometimes. Chances are, one day, he may come back and finish it but that can't happen if someone else ruins the story and they will because tit would never end how it should have with someone else doing it.
Fair point and you're probably right, but never say never, there are some great devs out there. Although, as far as Our Fate goes, I'd wager you're right, slim chance of anyone else finishing this game without messing it up.

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
Fair point and you're probably right, but never say never, there are some great devs out there. Although, as far as Our Fate goes, I'd wager you're right, slim chance of anyone else finishing this game without messing it up.
The real diamond of this game is its story, so I think no one can continue it the way like CedSense does

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Dangit, the one story I liked being a dad in (no incest path for moi)... why most the good die young ?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes