VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
Quote:
Current release:0.15 >> May, 12th
Next update release date: 0.16 >> As soon as my health allow me to get back to work...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Maybe not the daftest comment i've ever read but it's certainly up there.

It's certainly the silliest one i've read in the past few hours.
Hardly daft in any way. If a game gets abandoned one or two updates in, we aren't invested that much.
A game gets abandoned one or two updates before the end, we've already spent a lot of time with it, we've invested thoughts, time, possibly money into it, we are invested in the characters, we want to know how it ends, all that is within reach and then bam! it gets abandoned.
That certainly is worse than a game getting abandoned right after it started.
Your definition of silly seems silly. ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hardly daft in any way. If a game gets abandoned one or two updates in, we aren't invested that much.
A game gets abandoned one or two updates before the end, we've already spent a lot of time with it, we've invested thoughts, time, possibly money into it, we are invested in the characters, we want to know how it ends, all that is within reach and then bam! it gets abandoned.
That certainly is worse than a game getting abandoned right after it started.
Your definition of silly seems silly. ;)
Yeah, devs are bound to abandon games while they are fit and heathy.

How rude of the dev to not foresee his illness and abandon it near the start saving you precious time.

I think we should go one step further though. I think they should just not bother starting any games, that way you'll never lose out on anything.

Problem solved.

I R Geeneeus

D

Deleted member 451676

Well, can't say we didn't see this coming when it was put on hold. Few games survive that, despite any author's promises. RIP in Peace.

Reactions: arms99

dark5v3n

May 29, 2018
My bad, thanks for pointing that out ! Rectified.
WTF why its Abandoned its soon 1 year this may 2020 its will be 1 year that i wait for v 16 ... and now i just read that it been abandoned ... when you cant make a game by not moore idea or not money for it dont start 1 damn it i was like that game i waited just that moment when the guy and he's daughter or not depend the result of the adn test wil finally make love together and my last version was 15 15 e when they was go in the beach and now i cant have a suite of it cause its abandoned wtf i start to be pissed by guys who start games and not finish them before it was high Life what was abandoned now this 1 damn it at the end if you cant continu it give it to other peoples who can continu it after you come on ..... now i'm pissed by that !

arms99

May 11, 2018
It's a real shame about this game, it was shaping up to be a masterpiece

I hope the dev will find his way back, but I'm not holding out hope :cry:

Reactions: sandro

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
dark5v3n

If your that tired of waiting why don't you move on to something else then? A DEV doesn't have to give their game away just because they are not reaching your expectations with their game. Scroll up and click unwatch thread so you no longer get any alerts from this thread anymore.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
anyone know what model assets have been use in the game
I have asked this a few times, I would love to play around, make some fanart while we wait (if) until the Cedscese returns.
I know some devs dont like to share, but in this case, it will only help Cedscese, this will allow us pervs to do some rendering and keep the interests.
if gamersglory or someone that knows the dev could ask, it would be awesome!
so far noone has responded, so its unlikely, but who knows? maybe we are lucky.

D

Deleted member 337116

I have asked this a few times, I would love to play around, make some fanart while we wait (if) until the Cedscese returns.
I know some devs dont like to share, but in this case, it will only help Cedscese, this will allow us pervs to do some rendering and keep the interests.
if gamersglory or someone that knows the dev could ask, it would be awesome!
so far noone has responded, so its unlikely, but who knows? maybe we are lucky.
I think Claire's model is this one, may be wrong tho:

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes