VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
I don't know why so many devs think they have to add a story outside of the player and the girl or girls. Like, is the story of the guy meeting and falling for/corrupting the daughter not enough?
Call me cynical, but i think many devs now use it as a way to expand the time of the game. They are concerned that the game will end too quickly if you give the players what they want, and there goes their revenue stream.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
if its pulled of nice its okay, but often it feels tacked on and doesnt add anything. like a stupid bargain rear spoiler on an underpowered sedan.

D

Deleted member 337116

Now I'm back in heaven!!!
Ain't she just …….!!!!
Sigh
Ugh, now that i look at it, the lighting is horrible, i literally put zero effort on that render, back then i was still learning how lighting and posing works :rolleyes:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No sex scene with daughter? just finished the game with daughter love route

anyone?
No game came never to that phase as dev was on an extreme slow burning path and thought the side story was more important. You can only hope dev recovers from what is keeping him away and after that feels like getting back to the game if want to see that.

Reactions: 215303j

ahmadness

Mar 29, 2020
No game came never to that phase as dev was on an extreme slow burning path and thought the side story was more important. You can only hope dev recovers from what is keeping him away and after that feels like getting back to the game if want to see that.
Damn, thanks for reply tho, i really like the romantic build up and the conflict, do you know any similar games that doesn't disappoint? thanks again

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Damn, thanks for reply tho, i really like the romantic build up and the conflict, do you know any similar games that doesn't disappoint? thanks again
Tried Babysitter, the game has it's faults but is one of the better ones and does have payoff? For me, I did not like the drama path,so may not be the best to ask. :) Also if you like extreme slow burns you might like to check out Mr Dots his games.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes