VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Yeah, gonna defend my copyright of the game yet never, ever write a single piece of code for it cause my dog/grandma/whatever passed and I can't go on! And I will stop anybody else from going on... Dude, I've lost 8 close relatives in the last 2 years to suicide and mostly brain cancer! I fucking know loss!!! but if I don't go to work, nobody gives me money... I'm gonna say this in a harsh way but an experienced way! Dude, (Ced), get therapy and learn what makes you happy, going forward! I know bitter! I'm old and pretty sure that RBF was named after me cause I've been doing it since the 1970's...

PowerbaitDK

Nov 28, 2017
Have you considered that CedSense could be in a prolonged situation where he cannot even login into F95 let alone develop the game?
If that was the case then how do you explain that the monthly fee is stopped every month ??????????

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
So, is the cop's name (Ray Collins) a deliberate tribute to the actor who played Lt. Tragg in the original Perry Mason series??

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Oh NO!!! Sammy CHEATING on Melinda??!!! Damn Giglio!! Who's going to tell the poor girl? :cry::cry:

Oh well, to console her, let's add HER to the harem... :whistle::sneaky::devilish::devilish:

Update: actually scratch that. After seeing her second scene (bitch scene), I can see why a guy like Sammy seeks BETTER company... (Still LOOKS better than Susan, though.)

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
BTW, thank you for NOT killing the tarantula.

Spider lives matter!
Spiders are our Friends!
Save a spider for Jesus!
I spy with my little eye... a spider!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 1antoniomontana

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
On a second note:

do you guys know games with a similar MC who is not a tool and where the writing feels like the writer has sexual experience IRL?

Thanks a lot
You might consider Lost at Birth, which I have been told is in many ways very similar to this (including the premise, of course). It's on my list of games to play, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EverlastingSun

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Awesome game!

Does somebody know how far it goes sexually with the daughter on the dark routes before it got abandoned?
The content is mostly the same on all paths, the biggest changes are to the dialogues.

You might consider Lost at Birth, which I have been told is in many ways very similar to this (including the premise, of course). It's on my list of games to play, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
That is a great game, but it does feel different than this one. A bit less wholesome, I'd say, especially the MC. I really like the MC from Our Fate, the one from Lost at Birth has a bit more baggage. But the daughter is just as cute and perhaps even cuter.

You can also have a look at:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-petal-among-thorns-final-lockheart.87472/
https://f95zone.to/threads/christmas-eve-v4-0-jonesy.146412/
https://f95zone.to/threads/young-again-season-2-ch-2-zargon_games.56677/
All with a somewhat different premise than Our Fate but still very much worthy to play.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Is a sweet game. Then again missed the point our fate does right that being gritty relatable. Feels natural being a cunt from narrative perspective.

Lost at birth is almost a love story, don't get me wrong. Love those too. But is fundamentally different in narrative perspective.

Last edited:

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
Here are my updated test-renders of Claire to help tide y'all over:

View attachment 384215
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 385217

View attachment 385274

View attachment 385275
what model was use to make her?

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
This game was my most favourite and am truly disappointed that this got abandoned and that no one has even wanted to take and light up the torch and continue with the development. It is extremely sad to see this game die and wither away. There are also many more but few mentions would be The Gift Reloaded, Reluctant Archon, Rainy Day, Reincarnotica, Exiles, Dr Amana sexual therapist, off the records, Estate Dominate, Love and submission, Chains of Pleasure, Lord of Imagination ..... Just to name the best of the best. Truly sad story.

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes