VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I Understand if Ced wanted to make a new project but why was it that this amazing game not continued then if ced's still a game dev? why did ced deny the reboot? It's just sad.
Who knows, but I can think of two good reasons:

1) Ced actually wants to complete / continue development at some point

2) Ced doesn't want anybody else to touch his project, perhaps out of fear that it will turn out different from what he might have envisioned.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
This game was my most favourite and am truly disappointed that this got abandoned and that no one has even wanted to take and light up the torch and continue with the development. It is extremely sad to see this game die and wither away. There are also many more but few mentions would be The Gift Reloaded, Reluctant Archon, Rainy Day, Reincarnotica, Exiles, Dr Amana sexual therapist, off the records, Estate Dominate, Love and submission, Chains of Pleasure, Lord of Imagination ..... Just to name the best of the best. Truly sad story.
Of these that I've played they're all very good!

Reactions: MasterDk78

James013

Oct 7, 2020
I've just "finished" the game by playing the good father.
Sad this game has been abandoned...
Is there any extra content for playing as a bad father?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. we never got to the good stuff. the game got abandoned.
if not I assume we would not get lucky until several updates since it was slow-burn.
but that didnt matter, it was a good story. unfortunately we will never be able to finish it. the dev vanished and not sure what he is doing today, as there where talk he was ill.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
yeah. we never got to the good stuff. the game got abandoned.
if not I assume we would not get lucky until several updates since it was slow-burn.
but that didnt matter, it was a good story. unfortunately we will never be able to finish it. the dev vanished and not sure what he is doing today, as there where talk he was ill.
Apparently abandoning an AVN and vanishing doesn't matter, he's still getting a free $54/mo on Patreon. I'm already retired but looking at craziness like that fills me with regret and makes me realize I really chose the wrong career.

Last edited:

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
i been reading the comments and i know its a old and abandoned but it seems like it was quite good? should i take this rabbit hole and start this game knowing it isnt going to update and or finish ?

Reactions: phreadom

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
i been reading the comments and i know its a old and abandoned but it seems like it was quite good? should i take this rabbit hole and start this game knowing it isnt going to update and or finish ?
Yes, it's worth playing. It'll suck when you hit where it stops, but there's a lot to enjoy along the way.

Reactions: Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Apparently abandoning an AVN and vanishing doesn't matter, he's still getting a free $54/mo on Patreon. I'm already retired but looking at craziness like that fills me with regret and makes me realize I really chose the wrong career.
If you are retired, that seems like the perfect moment to start a new career as an adult game dev.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Ugh, this is why I tend to ignore abandoned AVNs, what a fucking blueball simulator. Hot daughter with hairy blonde poon eventually has 2 rubbed out by daddy, and she returns the favor 0 times. Hinted at a 3some with her bff Anna that never happened as well. Should have just left her in Detroit. Oh well, MC is prob dead from liver cirrhosis by now anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: dav121 and LSC82

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Here are my updated test-renders of Claire to help tide y'all over:

View attachment 384215
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 385217

View attachment 385274

View attachment 385275
Eh landing strip is better than bald I guess but I prefer her og bush.

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes