VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
2 problems I have with this game.
1) I have to wait like everyone else now.
2) the opponent is too underlevel against the main girl. She's too pretty and the other girl in contest dont even compared.. if she's Miss Universe, Susan and Grace cant even win the Miss Village contest.

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
This is my probelm too. I also asked Ray to install cameras but those scenes don't occur in my playthrough...

Lyterkaka

Feb 26, 2018
why this game doesn't have a walkthrough ?i bet this is outstanding game like DMD , good work

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I miss this part .... what route I need to follow? where is this started? tq
you cannot get those scene cause they are not in the script. judging by the numeration they were supposed to be in day4 but the script there jumps from scene35_renderXX to scene37_renderXX, the scene36_renderXX in your pics are nowhere to be found. most likely the dev cut out that part and forgot to take out the pics.

215303j

why this game doesn't have a walkthrough ?i bet this is outstanding game like DMD , good work
It is outstanding. In my opinion, the writing and story is much better than DMD. There's isn't much erotic content (let alone sexual content) yet though, but this will come at some point.

Regarding a walkthrough, it's not really necessary. At key points, the game even evaluates your playthrough and indicates on which path you are. At this point you can change your mind and choice the other path. You can also save to go back to that point later. So you really can't go wrong somewhere, so far at least.

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
you cannot get those scene cause they are not in the script. judging by the numeration they were supposed to be in day4 but the script there jumps from scene35_renderXX to scene37_renderXX, the scene36_renderXX in your pics are nowhere to be found. most likely the dev cut out that part and forgot to take out the pics.
I see ... no wonder :) thanks Rick87

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
@CedSense not sure if this is a bug or not, but I have the game on mute all (I live with a couple of minor children, my niece's son and daughter). However, several times during the game, sound has been made, (the bus at the start, and both sex scenes with Susan). This means I need to click fast during those scenes, and might miss something or choose the wrong option. Could you fix this in the next update please?

Reactions: phreadom

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Before I start to really play this game, Ray's not going to try to screw my daughter is he (cuck/ntr)? I don't see the tag, so hopefully not.
[sarcasm on]
Yea, he is screwing her already. Sperm bursting through her nose and ears. High calibre bukkake.
[sarcasm off]
Man, how can you live in constant fear of something :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Mwanted and Kripke
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes