VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
So the OP version is an incomplete game missing "extras" and the walkthrough ?

215303j

So the OP version is an incomplete game missing "extras" and the walkthrough ?
1) It's still a work in progress and far from being finished at this point
2) I guess this is the basic version and there may be a patreon version with some additional scenes
3) A walkthrough is not required at this point

Reactions: CedSense

FroKe88

May 15, 2017

Hello guys and girls,

Here is a preview from the next update:

And one more from Tier4 exclusive content:

Good news, the update will be released on time, tomorrow evening, for Tier4 patrons, then 2 days later, on 06/30 for Tier3 patrons, and finally on 07/03 for Tier 2 patrons.

I am really relieved, wishing to keep my perfect track record on release dates so far!

About the update itself, it is not just a big flashback, and not to overhype it or anything but, to me at least, it is a very important release for the story too. I can't say too much, of course, but I consider it a milestone personally.

I hope you all will think the same after playing it!

Anyway, I have so many things to take care of... I need to get back to it!

Cheers,

Cedsense.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Damn this is one well written game, even cried at one point. Well almost, anyway. Do you have any background in writing?

It's slow but too quick pace would ruin it and FW through character/relationship development ( a very common mistake, imo).

Any plans for Player/Melinda ( assistant)? That babe is

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Damn this is one well written game, even cried at one point. Well almost, anyway. Do you have any background in writing?

It's slow but too quick pace would ruin it and FW through character/relationship development ( a very common mistake, imo).

Any plans for Player/Melinda ( assistant)? That babe is

Thank you very much for the kind words!
No I don't have any background in writing. I usually prefer not to be too specific, publicly, on what will or will not happen in the game between the characters, I'm sure you can understand why :D

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Hopefully the next update really delivers, this one was short and background on the ex.
rogosh, you have spoiled my surprise to discover what was the update ! :(
But I am agree that we want to see a little bit of the daughter...one of the previous update, when she went to the shopping center to buy a swimsuit, I was expecting to at least have a changing room scene...but no....nothing....they returned from shopping center without any scene....

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
Yes, it was pretty short, on the other hand we were warned it would be the case this month.
Still, I hope for a longer update with more D interaction next time.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So short update this month and is it worth a download or should I just save my bandwidth ???

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So short update this month and is it worth a download or should I just save my bandwidth ???
leave it the update is not worth downloading super short and boring ...... and where we're at it is from the story just i no things so bad if you can make the decisions that you think I have At the beginning, the mother chose to tell you fuck you bitch .... and then later he tells his daughter/not daughter that it was all his fault and only speaks well of her as it turns out that she used to be just a stupid bitch Cheated on him

with the pregnancy did not tell him that or before it had always behaved like a stupid bitch and everything has to revolve around them ........ and then with these so-called decisions in this game hardly really I've chosen to react coldly every time the daughter reacts to her but what is ?? nothing and then now the biggest joke now you have the choice to redeem them allegedly or the corruptions z go away but then if you have chosen

that is synonymous but then there is any time when ever nice slow for me means wait at least 50 updates until maybe what happens and if it continues with the updates as i was this month what was so ultra short then it takes 100 updates and I bet that it will be just so pseudo domination or pseudo corruprion so

nothing that really comes close to that Already one knows well enough from all other games that have something but then not really have but just pretend that ..... I hope that the next update will be better and not only again only a few minutes and finally a progress can be seen between the mc and the daughter/not daughter

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@Deadlyreaper thanks for the story recap just asked if it was a short update as well as last month and yea I agree with you hope it’s not just minutes of gameplay might have to wait a few years if this is the pace they are going x'D

Reactions: botc76
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes