VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I know I stated I base my decisions on what I think I would do but I have a confession about them. In one area I opt for the nature of these games with Claire, I take every opportunity to "Check her out" or "focus on her body" and of course am letting Ray install cameras to monitor Claire and "make sure she is safe". I just hope Ray is not the type of former cop who will also monitor me and my actions, lol. With this in mind I see the MC as being kind and considerate so I make choices based on that. Since early on it was established that Susan and MC have a normal boyfriend/girlfriend relationship I just act accordingly most of the time but sure what to with the reporter, forget her name. Concerning Claire I am somewhat undecided whether to have the MC act as her protector or an "Alpha male" so I try to split those decisions.

I just finished the update and really enjoyed the back story centering on the relationship between the MC and Angela in high school and their break up. I would note though that I think the animations should be a loop that is only broken by the player instead of providing a repeat option. I think that that would help satisfy all you males addicted to "fapping" so you don't have to keep clicking yes and finish before you move on (meant totally in jest).

Almost forgot about Melinda and I think I will probably try to resist her advances.

Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: 215303j

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Well I just found this game so I got a pretty long play through of it compared to you guys waiting for your update scraps. lol. I found it to be really good. I'm engrossed in the story. So i'll be adding to the group of people waiting for the next update.

I do feel there is a little "fat" to the story I could do without. I'm done with Ray. he was important early on and now I feel like he is being forced on us for no reason. The MC keeps finding busy work for him that seems unnessary to me. The GF (susan) is unattractive to me so for the most part I keep treating her like shit. Poor girl hasn't gotten any dick yet. I'm really trying to get rid of her. She won't leave!!!

Reactions: Akamari

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
0.7 seems a bit high. as nothing really happened so far. right now it feels like a 0.2-0.3.
I agree and disagree. In terms of file size, renders and animations 0.7 is probably right. However in terms of story it is about 0.2-0.3 so lets give it a 0.4 as the balance point.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Short update, but still nice to have some back story about the MC and the mother.
Can't wait for more!!

May 18, 2018
i really liked this game,but a bit disappointing on how really slow the progress on the D.feels like the dev is in crossroads wether itll be incest or just a full father figure.
maybe til october itl happen,perhaps..
so wake me up when september ends..

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, im thinking of story, as i feel theres so much more to do.
maybe the dev is thinking of chapters, so 1.0 will be end of chapter 1, if so, then its alright.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
The way I see it is the choices you make will determine whether there is incest or you become the good dad. That's what it feels like to me anyway.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the dev says we can choose 4 different routes. father, love, dominant or hardcore corruption.
right now we can pick the options to show the different text, but they are not doing much atm in terms of scenes.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I think that Claire (that's her default name if you don't pick one) hasn't even been depicted nude, has she?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I think that Claire (that's her default name if you don't pick one) hasn't even been depicted nude, has she?
Nope, just a chance to look at her cleavage.
Edit: although maybe on the full corruption route there is. Don't know.

turkas

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Damn, this is the first game where I felt really wrong when looking at daughters cleavage. What a nice story.
Congrats author on this game and good luck with updates.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Playing one route right after the other, really makes you feel a bit schizophrenic. That is probably a bad thing...

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
This game is very good in almost all areas, but the sex scenes's constant replay prompt thing is really annoying. Two easy solutions:

1) steal a solution from solvalley and have it loop the animations while NOT greying out the screen and stopping the action on the background, letting you pick which part of the sex act you want to return to before you cum and finish the scene.

2) have an option to replay the sex scene from the start at the end of it and remove all other prompts. It's a game after all. A lot of your players would prefer to still have the option to have a sex scene continue until they're content to pass it, so I applaud the idea to have replay functions.

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
This game is very good in almost all areas, but the sex scenes's constant replay prompt thing is really annoying. Two easy solutions:

1) steal a solution from solvalley and have it loop the animations while NOT greying out the screen and stopping the action on the background, letting you pick which part of the sex act you want to return to before you cum and finish the scene.

2) have an option to replay the sex scene from the start at the end of it and remove all other prompts. It's a game after all. A lot of your players would prefer to still have the option to have a sex scene continue until they're content to pass it, so I applaud the idea to have replay functions.
Thanks for the feedback, I will look into it eventually!

Reactions: derpdurp
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes