VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
I finally had the time to play the update now. While it a litte bit short like others already stated, I think this kind of update was needed for story progression and character development.
On the one hand it helps the daughter to understand / get know her parents better and on the other hand you'll how the MC slowly starts to change how he feels towards his daughter (I play romantic path only, so I don't know how the other paths are playing out in this update).
I like the slow pace of the story and I think that things are starting to get slowly interesting in the next few updates.
Overall I really love everything about this game... The art and the renders are nicely done and quite realistic. The story so far is great. The slow pace is perfect but sometimes killing me :)
I can't wait to see how this game will develop farther... I love t

My only concern: Seeing how "small/short" this updates was... I don't know what Cedsense will to when the four different paths are breaching out (not only in text/dialogue but also in the renders). Will the future updates be smaller (because Cedsense needs to work on the four paths at the same time) or is it one path per update, which would make the progression very slow...

It would be really nice to hear about Cedsense plans about the future progression of this game, because I considering to upgrade my patreon from 5 to 10 or 20... to help with the development :)

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
I didn't have much time to play 0.7, but I liked it.
It was told from the start, that this update wouldn't be that big and so the size was totally okay.
I hope we get more of this great and emotional story and the pace between Claire and the mc continues to fit in with this story.

Here a preview picture of 0.8

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
WOW! Thats one hellova overhaul. Very well done Dev, Congratulations. Nothing but net _ loved it from start to finish.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I didn't have much time to play 0.7, but I liked it.
It was told from the start, that this update wouldn't be that big and so the size was totally okay.
I hope we get more of this great and emotional story and the pace between Claire and the mc continues to fit in with this story.

Here a preview picture of 0.8
I've thought this before and it was my first thought about the MC. So now I will say it. He looks old enough to be her grandpa instead of her dad. Doesn't hurt the story though so just keep on keeping on with it.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Did you make her your (MC's) daughter? I did, will 0.8 continue on with that dad/daughter relationship and will they refuse any sexual activity for awhile?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Did you make her your (MC's) daughter? I did, will 0.8 continue on with that dad/daughter relationship and will they refuse any sexual activity for awhile?
I did and her nickname is Sunshine for me. Since this is Renpy it should keep your relationship the same or it will be easy to change is again.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
The only thing that kinda grinds my gears about the story is that, well, there's no such thing as orphanages in the U.S. anymore. Been replaced by a foster system since, like, the seventies.
Even then, that's just for kids who can't be adopted (for instance, because some member of their biological family is suing for custody) For the rest, there's a ridiculously long list of parents waiting to adopt a kid. Any kid.
A healthy adoptable American baby like Claire in the early 00's? She wouldn't have just been adopted in nanoseconds, but adopted by the people at the top of the list, probably a reasonably rich and loving couple.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
But was it mentioned that story takes places in U.S.? Could be England or fictional country

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes