VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Oh, in case that's relevant: The scenes didn't load on their own for me.
I'd need to press yes on the repeat question, and once I've done that often enough, it would start. Obviously, clicking quickly might immediately abort it, so that was a bit tedious.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll look into it.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
the mc's face looks so stressed out (only fit his dominant side) MY OPINION iS. i find that mc is not that handsome he looks too old and tired of life to seduce grace or whatever woman there, and absolutely if there is any romantic story gonna happen latter with "pumpkin" i think he wouldn't fit the role of the handsome papa. but yeah he looks so dominant to destroy our innocent
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pumpkin yet with her hard shildhood and stuff i think it is a bit childish to use her as a revenge material to rekt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i meant if you pick the dominant side of course. enjoyable game however:eazyHype:

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
2- Won't happen, I don't have the computer to render 60 or 120 shots with a full background to create the animation. Or I can but it will mean one animation every two updates or something, nothing else I can do about that unfortunately, for now at least.
About this point, you could render the animation to image files with transparent background, render a single background separately and put it together using an image/video editor. It won't look perfect, but it would look better than a completely black background. Test it out, see if you like the results.

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1566, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1575, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1579, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1580, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1581, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'./buttons/negociate_%s.png').

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1575, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1579, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1580, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1581, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'./buttons/negociate_%s.png').
Hello. It seems I left an uppercase somewhere and it is a problem for Linux users... Sorry about that it will be patched in the next update! Thank you for the feedback!

Reactions: Melkai

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Hello. It seems I left an uppercase somewhere and it is a problem for Linux users... Sorry about that it will be patched in the next update! Thank you for the feedback!
When is the next update and will there be any content or just patches for Linux users?

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
When is the next update and will there be any content or just patches for Linux users?
The correction for this issue will be present in the next update, which contains the next part of the story (so new content), on 08/06.

hung44423

Mar 12, 2018
Great game and movement scene,great character all the girls are fantastic,i really like plot,it's too interesting to play
Can't wait the new update.Thanks for making this game

Reactions: CedSense

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
probably depends on the choices you have him play (I always stayed with the loving and caring side).....or it could be a boy she met but we'll find out in next update
Or she could have found out that her mother is terminally ill.

Nowun

Donor
May 30, 2018
Nit picking -- I think the update date in the OP might be off? I could be wrong as just discovered this VN, but the patreon site says 3 July

CORRECTION -- I read it incorrectly! Brain fart!

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes