VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
@dinto there's no real need for a walkthrough, all is depending on your MC behavior. You'll have to do mutiple plays (with diferent behavior) to see all the content.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ooo..a mental twist...ya know..i think this is the only game i've played that hasn't had an error yet..LOL

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Are there very minute differences between the choices of you and your daughter drinking? I tried both drinking, only you drinking, and only daughter drinking and I can't spot any, unless they're just small dialogue changes I missed.

Reactions: ArgothNephial

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Thank you so much for the upload , rly loving this game:) Great update again! :heartcoveredeyes:

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
walktroght?
There's no need for a Walkthrough there are 2 routes:
  1. Lovely/Protective Father.
  2. Corrupter/Domination Father.
also, there are some optional choices to change or to Stay on route, etc.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Wow! this is a Pleasure to play, this is not the run of the mill Dad falls for Daughter scenario that we see in a lot of games, But more of a protective Father figure, Or Not? Great models Sweet animations & a Protagonist that actually looks like his age, (nice Change) I've played it twice Nice & Nasty! to be Honest there's not a great difference between them, I prefered the Nice trail, 10/10...Well done DEV!!!

Reactions: Fragmentation

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like this game a lot... Awesome story, hot models, has some sex even though not daughter yet. Great game! Regular (although small) updates!

However I do have some gripes with this particular update...

On maxed out slutify corruption route & on super loving caring father honorable route... Same exact graphics. This update would have been a good one to throw in at least some small graphics change like a different dress for example. Visually it's not branching yet.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I like this game a lot... Awesome story, hot models, has some sex even though not daughter yet. Great game! Regular (although small) updates!
I agree with this. I liked the update a lot.

However, there is something that doesn't turn me on at all...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I liked story a lot. I would even read the whole story if it was just a text book without any visuals. Good job.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
hey is there a Walk Through for the routs?
Walkthrough not needed, it pretty much gives you the option to take any path you want and then double checks "you sure about that?" later

There are 4 routes ultimately

Good is divided into: Romance & Father Figure routes
Bad is divided into: Master & Turn her into a slut routes
Side fucks are optional, and you can't miss them

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I might come back to this game in a few years, by then the father might get a BJ from the daughter at the rate this is going. Fuck even in a dream where you "give in" you still don't do shit with the daughter. Even Dating my Daughter had content a lot quicker... and that's saying something.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Interesting update, thank you. I'm running the Domination path atm and while the story is moving along nicely, the internal monologue feels like it was a idea that was scripted after a dose of 50 shades and some other cheap uninformed shit. If I was on the slut path, then I think it would fit far better.
Just my opinion, YMMV

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Good is divided into: Romance & Father Figure routes
Bad is divided into: Master & Turn her into a slut routes
i did Dom the girl but how should i do the other 2 i mean slut and romance and if i made her slut is it going to be NTR? <----*does not like NTR*

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes