VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Great update and fine direction of the game. I hope we can corrupt her heavily with Lucas, detective or some other guys. It's so well written I almost felt sorry for her. Can't wait for new one.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Great update and fine direction of the game. I hope we can corrupt her heavily with Lucas, detective or some other guys. It's so well written I almost felt sorry for her. Can't wait for new one.
I hope that too, I don't want it to become a well written version of the usual boring harem. I'm a bit skeptical about it (as usual :D) but let's see what the dev can come up with in the next version.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I hope that too, I don't want it to become a well written version of the usual boring harem. I'm a bit skeptical about it (as usual :D) but let's see what the dev can come up with in the next version.
I think Lucas is already confirmed as on my route MC said that he will give him a shot with her. I was hoping for detective as he has all these cameras in her room but we will see. Game with future that's for sure

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
i was expecting some Melisa action, but i got nothing apart from the angela's dream. did i miss something here?

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Damn that dream scene was really well written. Good music choice too, really meshed with the scene and raised it up.

deivias

Jan 8, 2017
Game is really good, enjoy the dialogue, have a feeling we are gonna be blue balled for a long time though.

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
I am a bit like huh. I mean your options are corruption and domination, so I am guessing in domanition she will only belong to yourself, while corruption she becomes a tool so you can use to gain fav by having her sleep with ppl? somehow during the story I stoped being immersed and losing intrest, making me think this is not my cup of tea

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I am a bit like huh. I mean your options are corruption and domination, so I am guessing in domanition she will only belong to yourself, while corruption she becomes a tool so you can use to gain fav by having her sleep with ppl? somehow during the story I stoped being immersed and losing intrest, making me think this is not my cup of tea
You have the lovers and pure love paths (as father) too.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
"You really are dying, aren't you?" LMFAO I can't.... who even asks that? That was priceless.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
So, having been away a bit: How is the new version? I played the last one just before, and I wonder if I should just take a break so I don't always have tiny installments - the suspense would get unpleasant. ^^

215303j

So, having been away a bit: How is the new version? I played the last one just before, and I wonder if I should just take a break so I don't always have tiny installments - the suspense would get unpleasant. ^^
The latest update was very good. Quite long compared to some other updates.
Possibly the most important aspect: the sexual tension between the MC and Claire is getting stronger.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes