VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Not a bad game & the female model looks good... but seeing that the game is already at v0.8, there must be some quick progression to anything sexual... more blue balling by the looks of things! :(

215303j

its been 8 months and still no corruption or path to daughter or make her inlove with the mc/father,might as well remove the incest tag to this game or wait 2 years to finally bang her.
There were quite a few pointers in the last update though. I think things are coming in the not too far future. Give it some time, these things don't happen overnight, and this is not DmD either.

21ohiokid

Jun 24, 2018
its been 8 months and still no corruption or path to daughter or make her inlove with the mc/father,might as well remove the incest tag to this game or wait 2 years to finally bang her.
Honestly I think the story (so far) is one of the best out there. The slow build-up (within reason) is what makes these plot lines great in my opinion. There's plenty of opportunities for other action in the game as it is if you're getting impatient.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
It may have been 8 months in real life, but it's barely been a few weeks in game time, (if I'm not mistaken). There is no way a normal loving relationship could form that fast (without being just about sex), let alone an incestuous relationship. Then factor in that D's head is likely still spinning from everything that she has recently learned about her previously unknown family, she has a lot on her plate. That said, if you have been paying attention to the subtle signs that D has been giving off, I would say things are progressing quite nicely. And without the need to make the dad a manipulative douche nozzle for forcing it on her (at least if we go the caring route).

Reactions: UncleVT

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Agree. Slow progress is essential if we wish to give her to Lucas, detevtive and other guys without breaking her mind. We're playing a good father here so it requires some time

Reactions: UncleVT

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Agree. Slow progress is essential if we wish to give her to Lucas, detevtive and other guys without breaking her mind. We're playing a good father here so it requires some time
Yes, you guys are right about slow progress but i didn't choose blood related good father figure. She is not D of MC in my game and my MC is an asshole. I think this route should be more faster. But i trust developer's judgement since he is doing such a great job so far.. Let's hope for the best.

K9

May 28, 2017
Yes, you guys are right about slow progress but i didn't choose blood related good father figure. She is not D of MC in my game and my MC is an asshole. I think this route should be more faster.
If they're not blood-related and he comes on her too strong, she'll just leave. No reason for her to stay if her boss is a giant asshole, she's not that desperate, and she doesn't (yet) have the personality to enjoy being abused. The MC has to build a link and worn out her inhibitions first, that takes time. That's the way I see it anyway.

And honestly, if this game was just another meet'n'fuck, I would enjoy it far less, and there are tons of those already. What makes this game good is the realistic build-up (within limits though: it's good to build tension but only if it's eventually released, and not in three years).

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes