VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
If they're not blood-related and he comes on her too strong, she'll just leave. No reason for her to stay if her boss is a giant asshole, she's not that desperate, and she doesn't (yet) have the personality to enjoy being abused. The MC has to build a link and worn out her inhibitions first, that takes time. That's the way I see it anyway.

And honestly, if this game was just another meet'n'fuck, I would enjoy it far less, and there are tons of those already. What makes this game good is the realistic build-up (within limits though: it's good to build tension but only if it's eventually released, and not in three years).
I guess you have never tried that route since you have no idea how that path is. MC is an asshole but she deosn't know it, He treats her ok but all he wants is to get into her panties, corrupt her and get revenge from MC's ex by corrupting her daughter. And the thing is , dev put it in his game and since it is there , i am enjoying it. There wouldn't be corruption route if she simply leave because of MC's action, right? Anyway, thx for your reply!

K9

May 28, 2017
I guess you have never tried that route since you have no idea how that path is. MC is an asshole but she deosn't know it, He treats her ok but all he wants is to get into her panties, corrupt her and get revenge from MC's ex by corrupting her daughter. And the thing is , dev put it in his game and since it is there , i am enjoying it. There wouldn't be corruption route if she simply leave because of MC's action, right? Anyway, thx for your reply!
I played only that path, actually. Like you say, MC is an asshole but she doesn't know it, and if she knew, she would have no reason to stay at that point, not being his daughter. Hence why the MC is corrupting/dominating her little by little, instead of coming out as the giant douchebag he is.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I played only that path, actually. Like you say, MC is an asshole but she doesn't know it, and if she knew, she would have no reason to stay at that point, not being his daughter. Hence why the MC is corrupting/dominating her little by little, instead of coming out as the giant douchebag he is.
Dude then why do you say she would left if she knew? The game itself doesn't let you do that. Even if i want, i cannot do it. This is a meaningless discussion.
My point is that corruption route should be faster than good father figure route. Thank you.

K9

May 28, 2017
My point is that corruption route should be faster than good father figure route. Thank you.
And my point was explaining why it ain't. But it is indeed a pointless discussion, so let's drop it.

215303j

In the corruption path, is there a difference between blood related or not?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes