VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
People have been asking about how the darkside is played, since most people didn't have the heart to do "evil" things to their own cute daughter... Well, I played it, and its nothing really violent. You don't do that to daughter, at least. For the moment, it's more of emotional and mental control. Sort of like the father, you, are taking advantage of your daughter by manipulating her, so that you have the control.

There are some SM moments, but they're very light, and not with the daughter. Just the other girls. As for sex, or even simple nude scenes of daughter, I got nothing. It may well be that the dev is saving it up for the vacation trip.

Impaler

May 18, 2017
False positives are somewhat common with Renpy games. If there was an actual problem, it would be known fairly quickly. Just whitelist the exe
Makes sense. The same antiviruses got a hit on a few other Renpy games that I scanned with virustotal. Just wanted to be sure, so thanks for the heads up.

Davelis

Jun 22, 2018
Nice game, with a very good story so far. What makes me wonder is how the relationship between F and D will be turned into sexual, with what has been done so far.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
After playing through the current version: wow!
That was really good.
Decent story, not as forced as some other game stories out there, and some refreshingly natural dominance play if one is into that.
If it was within my means, I'd immediately support this.

Edit: Maybe the dominance path deserves a tag?

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
Until Version v0.7a. I must say it was really good, I liked the dominance. There could be some more improving.

If you skip text around 2-3 hours gameplay!

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I played the game yesterday and loved it. Will definitely support this game after september. I am kinda broke right now.
There would be essay if i want to positive things because there are so much thing that i liked. However, i want to tell 2 negative things to developer that i didn't like.
1-) Sex animations shouldn't ask "Want to repeat?" all the time. Instead of this, you should make it in loop and when player wants to process with game, player should be able to skip the animations with mouse click or with space (like skipping texts). Why? Because the animation duration is too short, i can't enjoy fully and pressing to repeat all the time kinda turn off for me.
2-) I am not sure about this. I mean , i don't know if it is too much of a work for you to do this but again at animations, you should put the background instead of black screen. It would make the game much more alive.

And i couldn't figure out the difference between nice father figure and nice romantic father figure? These 2 path look same. Maybe it is early to tell. Don't know. Thank you for the game.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Oh, in case that's relevant: The scenes didn't load on their own for me.
I'd need to press yes on the repeat question, and once I've done that often enough, it would start. Obviously, clicking quickly might immediately abort it, so that was a bit tedious.

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I played the game yesterday and loved it. Will definitely support this game after september. I am kinda broke right now.
There would be essay if i want to positive things because there are so much thing that i liked. However, i want to tell 2 negative things to developer that i didn't like.
1-) Sex animations shouldn't ask "Want to repeat?" all the time. Instead of this, you should make it in loop and when player wants to process with game, player should be able to skip the animations with mouse click or with space (like skipping texts). Why? Because the animation duration is too short, i can't enjoy fully and pressing to repeat all the time kinda turn off for me.
2-) I am not sure about this. I mean , i don't know if it is too much of a work for you to do this but again at animations, you should put the background instead of black screen. It would make the game much more alive.

And i couldn't figure out the difference between nice father figure and nice romantic father figure? These 2 path look same. Maybe it is early to tell. Don't know. Thank you for the game.

1- It will be changed in the next update!
2- Won't happen, I don't have the computer to render 60 or 120 shots with a full background to create the animation. Or I can but it will mean one animation every two updates or something, nothing else I can do about that unfortunately, for now at least.

About the good father VS romance paths, it will be more and more clear, it started a bit in 0.7 and will be more present with 0.8 onward! Before that it was mostly player based choice, do you check her out, what do you focus on when you hug her etc...

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes