VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any walkthrough ?
You don't need a walk through, you can be mean, a loving father or go for her and several other ways to boot.
Its what ever you want to do is what you do.

U

User_10739

Added v0.10 to OP and here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Our Fate - A new family [v0.10SE] [CedSense] - Original Size: (1.02GB)

Squashed Download Win (408MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Thanks for the compressed version Kasey! :)

PS. It's so b1tchy to complain about quality when you're d'ling a compressed version....:noexpression:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Feels weird playing a game where all I do is be a good dad quite the contrast to the other shit I play from this site XD
Hahaha i know what you mean but the dom path is pretty good even if it makes you feel like a total asshole

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
well that was a fairly short update still great scene with the reporter and the daughter keeps getting hotter now with anna in the picture our poor mc is surrounded by hot sexy women on all sides

vultron

May 19, 2018
Hahaha i know what you mean but the dom path is pretty good even if it makes you feel like a total asshole
You can kinda do the dominant thing to other women while being nice to your daughter which is convenient for me. xD

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Though the update was little short, it was wholesome. Loved all the interactions between dad and daughter. MC has started to lust for his daughter thus he keeps checking on his daughter.

Reactions: datastorm3600
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes