Pepe_Feels_Good_100x100.png

Thank you Mighty Jizzs ...

Majority of games that I follows,
are getting updated one by one.
This is Broctober, the joyful month
to all kind of gamers.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
You can kinda do the dominant thing to other women while being nice to your daughter which is convenient for me. XD
I know but submission is one of my main kinks for games so yeah my mc is dominant to the daughter as well as grace

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
One of my fav games, not sure I'm into the father being wracked with guilt too much, it was also a little short but cant wait to see how things develop also Anna is hot af

215303j

Great update IMHO!

not sure I'm into the father being wracked with guilt too much
I guess that on the romance path, it's to be expected. Glad he found a good shrink who could talk some sense into him! :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: phreadom

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
heres my walkthrough :p
be nice to Daughter/not Daughter
be nice to Ray
dominate and humiliate the fuck out of everyone else :D
walkthrough done
being nice to ray might be really important in the end and having a man of his particular set of skills on your side true blue could be handy...if you always treat him decent respectful and honestly while paying him well i cant see him every betraying you

Reactions: Fairchy and 215303j

K9

May 28, 2017
I'm not into incest so my dude is just breaking in a new sex kitten and has no moral qualms whatsoever. :tf:

I've got two playthroughs, one where he's a cold fuck with everybody, dominates the girl and doesn't share her, and one where he's 'nice' (manipulative more like) with everybody, corrupts the girl and plans to share her. In both cases he's a sociopath and doesn't feel anything for anybody, he's just an asshole user.

I tried the kind sensitive path, but he's just too much of a whiner in this path, I can't stand him.

edit: after playing this update I'm beginning to think he's too much of an asshole on the other path...

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I wish y'all would use spoilers as many of us haven't or still busy playing latest update...
^ Totally agree, it's super easy, takes 10 seconds and is considered polite....who TF are we kidding here? it would be shockingly nice but do we really expect that anymore? here's an example =P
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

littleone

Jul 14, 2017
this game is soo damn gud , is top three this whole site imo :

1. Milf city
2. our fate
3. acting lesson and living with mary

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
this game is soo damn gud , is top three this whole site imo :

1. Milf city
2. our fate
3. acting lesson and living with mary
You should try "A New Home" and "Sisterly Lust".
also depraved awakenings and melody...jus' sayin' maybe lancaster boarding house too :p
Also Twists of My Life, Long Live The Princess, and Where the Heart Is. And remember if you can toss the games you play or really like a couple of bucks on Patreon. Some ask for as little as a dollar.

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
would be nice on the romantic route if just for once out of the blue the father is overwhelmed with lust and just grabs her and goes for it and instead of the usual horrified game ending reaction the daughter is totally aroused by it...

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A very good update...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I sure do like all of the girls in the story, Grace and D the most of course, but D's friend most certainly isn't half bad either and I'll take Sammy's woman too, haha. And while I do like Susan too, she's not bad at all, I think their relationship is lacking something. But I'm of course not dumping her thought unless I have to, she's a good woman :)

I sure do love this story, it's a great one, and apart from building the relationship with D, there's also the story with Campbell and others, corruption and blackmail and who knows what else, so I like the "crime solving" and mystery element here too, love that kind of shit :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
would be nice on the romantic route if just for once out of the blue the father is overwhelmed with lust and just grabs her and goes for it and instead of the usual horrified game ending reaction the daughter is totally aroused by it...
You mean just grab the D and go for it? That would freak the living fuck out of her. Not only does she have a father figure for the first time in her entire life, a man that's taking good care of her and things are really looking up for her, she's also rather innocent girl, act like a creepy perv now and that would shatter her image of you, you'd turn out to be nothing she praises you for, nah, you need to play it cool. Maybe once she starts seeing you in a romantic and sexual light, then maybe it's the time, but that time isn't now :p

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes