VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
It's interesting for sure... I mean Cedsense is trying to give us a story that "could " happen i feel, very close to real life in many ways. Same as DMD i know it was slow progression but that is just how things like this would work. The evolution of feelings.
So yeah it's interesting and exciting to be sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
You mean just grab the D and go for it? That would freak the living fuck out of her. Not only does she have a father figure for the first time in her entire life, a man that's taking good care of her and things are really looking up for her, she's also rather innocent girl, act like a creepy perv now and that would shatter her image of you, you'd turn out to be nothing she praises you for, nah, you need to play it cool. Maybe once she starts seeing you in a romantic and sexual light, then maybe it's the time, but that time isn't now :p
Its fiction mate you can have it any way you like :p

Reactions: Eerie Entity

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
I kind of want a full Melinda route eventually. Great recent content overall.. waited a few updates before checking again :)

Reactions: botc76

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Cedsense is the author of this thread (original poster) and now is unhappy because his game is here all of a sudden...
...wait, what? he's upset about his game being on a pirating website where he himself started the topic of said game?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
...wait, what? he's upset about his game being on a pirating website where he himself started the topic of said game?
Cedsense is the author of this thread (original poster) and now is unhappy because his game is here all of a sudden...
Let me correct you guys. I just had a convo with @CedSense.
He says "I just said I would like to have a bit more delay between the Tier4 version being released and it being leaked here." The reason for that is so he can reward his supporters of that tier.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Let me correct you guys. I just had a convo with @CedSense.
He says "I just said I would like to have a bit more delay between the Tier4 version being released and it being leaked here." The reason for that is so he can reward his supporters of that tier.
ah, that makes much more sense, and is much more of an acceptable reason

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes