VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Great work as always. I'm still waiting for some opportunities for other guys and this update was empty in that regard but I really like the writing and pace. It's one of these games I won't mind being developed for 5 years and more. Ofc linearity makes it a bit too simplistic but some real branching might come later. Keep it up.
Like 6 months ago, when I was supporting, he told me that content was coming. There was a lot of potential for that, right? The plot and the possible paths would have been even more interesting and fun to play with. But no.
At this point I think he'll just add a scene at the end of the game and that's all, keeping eveything in the monothematic single path with the male MC PoV only. Meh.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Like 6 months ago, when I was supporting, he told me that content was coming. There was a lot of potential for that, right? The plot and the possible paths would have been even more interesting and fun to play with. But no.
At this point I think he'll just add a scene at the end of the game and that's all, keeping eveything in the monothematic single path with the male MC PoV only. Meh.
That would be a huuuuge bummer. But I still believe in him:p Game has huge potential for multiple routes and scenarios. It's kinda similiar to Babysitter in that regard

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ahhh i played the domination route mostly not really a fan of corrupting her i want her for myself still it will be a long wait till the ninth of november

Sep 18, 2018
Surprisingly loving this game (especially the dominating ones), can't wait for future updates. Does anyone know of games like this one with a dark options that actually go somewhere instead of game over?

P.S I really hope the dev/s continue this, it's a mad one

sandro

May 27, 2017
Surprisingly loving this game (especially the dominating ones), can't wait for future updates. Does anyone know of games like this one with a dark options that actually go somewhere instead of game over?

P.S I really hope the dev/s continue this, it's a mad one
You can try The Tyrant, Shaping her future, Depraved Awakening (one of best games in my opinion), High Rise Climb, Lewd Island and Dirty Pool. Right now are the ones im playing besides Our Fate and have good dark routes and domination. I like a lot also Vis Major though is quite different and MC is the girl but u can make her play submissive and has some nice and hot scenes.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Second pic is a bit dark. Is that Elisha (my chosen name for the daughter) arguing with two guys? If so, is one the father and who is the other?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Second pic is a bit dark. Is that Elisha (my chosen name for the daughter) arguing with two guys? If so, is one the father and who is the other?
Daughter in the middle, father on the right. The dude on the left is Jensen from Retrieving the Past. Daughter is yelling at him for grabbing her ass, but how was he to know that his scent thing doesn't work in alternate universes? He's currently considering if switching universes was worth it to get away from Rena and her fucked up life and friends. Nobody can ever know what he did to her friends!

Or it's just some dude we haven't met yet.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
0.11 Preview pictures 3
Good evening guys and girls!
I hope you all had a great Sunday!

Here are the new preview pictures:

And one from the Special Edition:

That is all for today!
Thanks for the support!
Cedsense.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Late to the party as I got recommended this game by a friend, but I was driven to pledge immediately after completing my first run through. The game has a rough around the edges, especially in the earliest parts... but it's about the only game I have seen that treats this type of relationship in a plausible way. It's serious without being dark, light when it needs to be, and woefully unknown around these parts it seems. Not completely in love with how same-y the hard-ass playthrough feels... but I understand more than anyone the pains in multiple routes.

The drama in the game comes from fairly natural and believable places. The love interests are all unique in personality and show actual depth. Claire is adorable, too.

But what I can't praise enough is the balance in the dramatic scenes in the game. Far too many other titles either embrace the surreal and feel wholly unnatural, or embrace the dramatic to a degree that approaches self-parody. And props also for being possibly the first game that didn't use sexual assault in a casual manner and had the aftermath feel like a conversation actual human beings would have.

Good Job!

Can't wait to see more in the future.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I'm still new to this genre of games but I have to say this is the best written one so far. The characters are vivid and believable; I'm especially impressed with the characterization of Melinda and Susan and how they change depending on your choices.

I feel like this work deserves some thoughtful criticism so I'll say that it feels weird that the evil-MC and kind-MC stories are paced exactly the same. I appreciate the technical constraints of narrative divergence but perhaps MC's evil ways result in some mishap that holds him back from pushing the girl more? (perhaps Campbell gets further with her and it's a setback?) And why does evil-MC give in to bringing Anna into the picture--and so fast? Especially after the minor but irritating rivalry from Lucas it seems to me that MC would worry about Anna taking the girl off clubbing or whatever and screwing everything up. After all it isn't clear to the girl at this point that MC sees her as a future sexual partner, it would be easy for Anna to convince her that MC would be okay with her getting a boyfriend.

Anyway I don't want to come off as critical, I really enjoyed it and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where it goes! Kudos Cedsense!

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes