VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
I like the story so far and gotta admit I like all 3 main girls, EVEN my gf ... although a 4-some that looks very unlikely.

Just got a funny buggy moment... I got a question: "Where do you want to cum?" and answers "A soda" and "A beer". I was like... is he masturbating under the kitchen table as he is talking to his daughter?. Once I checked to see that he wasn't, the question changed to "What would you like to offer"

sandro

May 27, 2017
Even that "where u want to cum" its obviously a bug, i thought also it would be a funny and twisted thing to do to her for Corruption routes, a "safe" way to begin make her used to that "weird flavour" she will be tasting herself every day soon when MC accomplish his nice plans for her naive assitant... :D
Maybe Cedsense could add sometimes a few of this kind of little perverted acts in corruption/domination routes, it doenst even need new renders, just texts and option, and would give little more enjoyment to those who playing these dark routes.

Reactions: VEL

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
On the Domination route this game has the best depiction of a Sub / Dom relationship I've seen. Despite still lacking in sex scenes (between the main characters), it really captures the growing psychological dynamic that makes Sub / Dom not only some cliche and purely physical act, but also a psychological reality.

Someone might object that the Domination route is obviously more wicked and manipulative than any healthy relationship should be. I'd agree and add that MC is acting like a sociopath. However, besides this and adding that this is just a game so things are exaggerated and liberties are taken, the slow build up towards Sub / Dom relationship is very realistically portrayed.

Dec 28, 2017
I like the story so far and gotta admit I like all 3 main girls, EVEN my gf ... although a 4-some that looks very unlikely.

Just got a funny buggy moment... I got a question: "Where do you want to cum?" and answers "A soda" and "A beer". I was like... is he masturbating under the kitchen table as he is talking to his daughter?. Once I checked to see that he wasn't, the question changed to "What would you like to offer"
I didn't like
On the Domination route this game has the best depiction of a Sub / Dom relationship I've seen. Despite still lacking in sex scenes (between the main characters), it really captures the growing psychological dynamic that makes Sub / Dom not only some cliche and purely physical act, but also a psychological reality.

Someone might object that the Domination route is obviously more wicked and manipulative than any healthy relationship should be. I'd agree and add that MC is acting like a sociopath. However, besides this and adding that this is just a game so things are exaggerated and liberties are taken, the slow build up towards Sub / Dom relationship is very realistically portrayed.
No one who visits this place should feel ashamed, nor should they feel like they have to explain themselves to anyone. Speaking for myself here of course, but i can tell the difference between fantasy and reality. As for those who would object, i say let them object all they like. The characters are not actual people, they are renders inside a VN.

sandro

May 27, 2017

yes i completely agree, for a game its the most realistic portray for a dom/sub route i have played so far.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Aye. Always had hopes for that, as the scenes with the side character also do a very good job of that - at the small scale they represent. I don't know anything that comes close, within the scope of western culture.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
@CedSense: Point misallocation bug in v0.10 (sr10.rpyc - s90_inside)?
When meeting Grace, if you hug & kiss her it adds 20 points x 2 to Claire (da_relation).
I assume this should be adding points to Grace (ad_relation)?
I'm using Kasey's squashed version.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Is the romance route for the mc and daughter implemented in the game yet? Trying to get into that path.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
He develops both at the same time.
You have the choice daughter / not daughter
and being nice / using her for your own goals, with the latter being somewhat split again, but not entirely diverging so far.
The game is far from done, but there is a lot there.
You need not fear that the route you pick is significantly less developed than others.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Our Fate v0.10SE
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes