VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Lol

I liked the daughter character - so I checked the CGs of the game.

There are like weeks in game allready 100 separate scenes, but the best you can do with her is put a hand on her back ??

WTF !

You cant even grope her yet or kiss her seriously ! God Damn !

Reactions: Namco15 and rogosh

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
If it wasnt for the MC'S side piece this game would be a wife and a mother 2.0, blueballing for months.

Reactions: Angmir

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
sure the corruption is slow, but to make it believable it need to take time. im also a bit disappointed that up to update 10 still the daughter is untouched and we can only have fun with MC's girlfriend, that for me do nothing.
the dev could have made a few "dreams" or "the past" to show more action. but im hopefully with this game, and eventually the dev can't hold back anymore as it will get to a point of no return.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
If it wasnt for the MC'S side piece this game would be a wife and a mother 2.0, blueballing for months.
Its way worse than that

In Wife and Mother - MHeroine has just a couple of scenes with each of the characters - not a lot of time to build relationship.

But here you have 100s of scenes with your Duaghter - but they still dont lead anywhere !

See the diffrence ?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Its way worse than that

In Wife and Mother - MHeroine has just a couple of scenes with each of the characters - not a lot of time to build relationship.

But here you have 100s of scenes with your Duaghter - but they still dont lead anywhere !

See the diffrence ?
Even worse, try playing a non-incest vanila route, saying no to everyone to follow the non-daughter pure route.

Reactions: Chasso and rogosh

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Im happy with the direction of the game(pure/romance route), Our Fate has one of the most believable incest romances i have seen in a game and i hope the dev will stick with it,theres plenty of pussy on the side until you set things straight with your daughter anyways.

Reactions: Namco15

sandro

May 27, 2017
there is last preview pictures in patreon page and some news... just in 2 days will be out v0.11 of our fav game and story :D

Reactions: EvilChef

sandro

May 27, 2017
v0.11 is out since yesterday, guess we have to wait a bit till someone post it... looking forward to it :)

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes