VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Is there any hot scene with this blonde girl?
The daughter? No, it's a slow-burn relationships, and this story makes that relationship and the dynamics feel so natural and believable. I don't think it will be too long now until they come to the point where the feelings they have for each other will come apparent to one another, but they're not quite there yet.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
The daughter? No, it's a slow-burn relationships, and this story makes that relationship and the dynamics feel so natural and believable.
Do you think it's as slow as DMD? ;)

I don't think it will be too long now until they come to the point where the feelings they have for each other will come apparent to one another, but they're not quite there yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PixelRepublic

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Do you think it's as slow as DMD? ;)

I mean sure, I'm pretty sure even the D at this point is more or less aware that her feelings for her dad aren't exactly the normal feelings a daughter would have for her father, but now it comes to the point where one of which needs to take the initiative, but who will it be? :p
Maybe the cliffhanger serves as a "it's now or never" for the daughter, make her spill out her own thoughts and feelings, she almost did earlier but the dad just kept interrupting her in an attempt to change the subject xD
I wish he'd just give in to his own feelings, they're not gonna go away by dodging them, they'll only get worse :p

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I mean sure, I'm pretty sure even the D at this point is more or less aware that her feelings for her dad aren't exactly the normal feelings a daughter would have for her father, but now it comes to the point where one of which needs to take the initiative, but who will it be? :p
Maybe the cliffhanger serves as a "it's now or never" for the daughter, make her spill out her own thoughts and feelings, she almost did earlier but the dad just kept interrupting her in an attempt to change the subject XD
I wish he'd just give in to his own feelings, they're not gonna go away by dodging them, they'll only get worse :p
As they would with her too :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
I accepted his deal as well. I'm curious about the outcome of that choice. Ced won't reveal anything even though I'm a Mod on his Discord server ^^.
I don't want to be spoiled, but a bit of info would be nice lol.
Then again, do I really want to know?

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
this is the file u need to paste first extract the game after it open game folder gui folder and paste it will work fine it is extracted file
I this overlay something that's needed for the game to operate or is this an image? I'm not great on computers so 70% of what everyone talks about goes over my head.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I accepted his deal as well. I'm curious about the outcome of that choice. Ced won't reveal anything and I'm a Mod on his Discord server ^^.
I don't want to be spoiled, but a bit of info would be nice lol.
Then again, do I really want to know?
Reading the dialogue in the car ride gave nothing away with either option, they were both basically "Did I make the right choice [...] I have to protect [Daughter] and grace...".

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Really conflicted about accepting the Mayor's offer.

Accepted it to see the immediate outcome, it wasn't as informative as I had hoped. Any insight?
I turned him down with no regrets, he is a scumbag plain and simple(offers his daughter ffs), i try to be a role model for my princess and im prepared to face the music for my choice but with a clear conscience...

Reactions: PixelRepublic

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I have not played the update yet it is still downloading but im leaning towards accepting the mayors offer my jensen is kind of a dick. My only question is is there any appearence change between the three paths like if we corrupted her does her appearance change to reflect that

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes