VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
The pace of the game on Domination seems good to me. It is deliberate, but the writing is so good that it feels nice.

That being said, I hope and expect that *some* explicit sexual domination will come next episode. And that you can continue sheltering her from other would-be suitors. It feels like it should come next episode considering this one kept emphasising how she didn't manage to do her job properly as an assistant.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for the explanation. I wanted to ask where we supposedly have met this character - who incidentally shares his surname with the MC.

So, played through the SE too. The main difference (on Elisha's love path) seems to be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Does it really make any difference? You are gonna sacrifice, something so unique, so pure... so innocent, a real treasure of a woman just to create another one from the bunch and while you are gonna enjoy the sex with her, in the end do you think it will be worth it?
Shrugs yes yes i will i will have three playthroughs one for domination one for love and one for corruption to see the diffrence between it and domination

Reactions: JaxXxon

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Is it possible to get the daughter or any other character to call you Daddy? I've only gotten her to call me Dad and Tammy calls me Mister or Master depending on the path I choose.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So far so good. I really hope for some decent action from mayor and Lucas. It was also quite a wasted potential in a club with so many potential decisions to make. But I'm still in this train

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
When you first meet Ray, you're told pretty quickly and without any doubt that he was a corrupt cop, and bad enough at it to get kicked off the force. He's down to mainly 'enforcer' work and off the books 'investigation'. He may or may not be dependable, and your decisions over what sort of bond you form with him might affect his loyalty and trust, but that corrupt core in his past is always there.

Reactions: oidex

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Been awhile away from this game, until it gets a few updates.
How many different paths are there, except for classic good/bad MC( more dominant?)? Did author mention if they will affect storyline/relationships at some point?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This is getting interesting, I can't wait to see how the cliffhanger ends :OhMyGoodness:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Is it possible to get the daughter or any other character to call you Daddy? I've only gotten her to call me Dad and Tammy calls me Mister or Master depending on the path I choose.
how did you get her to call you Master i did the domination route and only got dad and mister

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..even though it seems the story is turning into a crime drama full of corrupt assholes and such...i'm still on the good dad route and i think everything will be fine...now if my route is true..daughter walking in on mayor's slut trying to seduce MC should result in daughter going all rambo on her....because she KNOWS dad is pure :D

Reactions: RogueKnightUK
Aug 7, 2018
The plot thickens. It was a nice touch how the simple choice of either telling Ray about Grace or not makes you re-evaluate his character, even if you were always nice to him and he seems like a stand-up guy (for a corrupt ex-cop). Good dad romance path had some pretty tough decisions (how far are you willing to get involved with the corrupt mayor to gain info/leverage/protect your daughter), while the manipulative dominant sociopath run seemed to go more smoothly.

Here's a few typos I noticed in v0.11:

Reactions: CedSense and Melkai
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes