VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

215303j

That was a fantastic update!

Personally I trust Ray and would rather he keep an eye out for Grace. Even though he may have been corrupt in the past (as I recall, no details were given and there is quite a spectrum of things a cop can do to get discharged) he has been a stand-up guy so far.

The Mayor and his daughter, on the other hand, I don't trust at all...

What I did find interesting was what the Mayor told the MC about Campbell, how powerful he really is, with family connections etc. That strikes me a bit odd, as the MC is a smart guy and could have figured most of that out himself. And if he somehow didn't, then Grace or Ray would have noticed as it's not exactly secret knowledge.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Asshole/dominance route. I uncovered the reporter to ray. I should have not said that - I may have to edit the savegame later when it turns out me being a shitwad towards ray now and then has consequences after all.

or start over anyway.

fucking hell, this story is getting complicated and tangled up.
I just want for daddy to bend over the naive kid.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
discovered long ago..always be nice to Ray..being an asshole to him..his responses and thoughts show he'll try to fuck you over eventually..being nice his thoughts are always team-MC...his thoughts are the tell..treat eveyone else like crap but not Ray.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ray and melinda are the 2 you need to be on your side if your on the dom path as for grace i have grown attached to the submissive reporter so i would try and keep her safe

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Should there be a differentiation between the genuine 'good daddy' type, and those who are more like an environmentally sustainable farmer - keep daughter happy and thriving and she'll continue to bring in fresh crops of her friends for you to 'harvest'... :D
I am probably more the second one:eek:penedeyewink:

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Should there be a differentiation between the genuine 'good daddy' type, and those who are more like an environmentally sustainable farmer - keep daughter happy and thriving and she'll continue to bring in fresh crops of her friends for you to 'harvest'... :D
Believe it or not im being a genuinely good daddy in "Our Fate". There is something about D that brings out the the best in me and to give credit where credit is due the story is one of the best when it comes to an incest romance, maybe thats the reason im being so immersed with the game and i have taken my role as daddy seriously :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i did try bad daddy corrupt route..it wasnt as satisfying as being good daddy do right by her route....lots of sex to be had with Susan and hot reporter chickie if you desperately need to see boinking...i'll remain good daddy and not update my old corrupt playthrough..it just feels dirty now...lol

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes