VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this is one of those games a walkthrough isnt needed..you are only given two choices at a time...and your style of gameplay makes the choices obvious for you choose..you KNOW one is bad daddy(not daddy) and one is good..

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Believe it or not im being a genuinely good daddy in "Our Fate". There is something about D that brings out the the best in me and to give credit where credit is due the story is one of the best when it comes to an incest romance, maybe thats the reason im being so immersed with the game and i have taken my role as daddy seriously :)
Actually, I completely get it. It's the way the entire storyline is written - it makes you think a lot more about the consequences. As you say, it is more immersive, more real, and thus many of our decisions become less based on fantasies and impulses, and more about what we expect as consequences in the long term, just like in real life.

Unfortunately for me, I'm a hedonistic horndog who makes a lot of bad long-term decisions in real life too. :D

i did try bad daddy corrupt route..it wasnt as satisfying as being good daddy do right by her route....lots of sex to be had with Susan and hot reporter chickie if you desperately need to see boinking...i'll remain good daddy and not update my old corrupt playthrough..it just feels dirty now...lol
I pretty much need spoiler markup for all that addresses that comment, Rob.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Before i start this game i want to know-as i see girlfriend of protagonist is almost grandmother aged. I dont like gerontophilia so is it possible skip all sex scene with her??

Reactions: yandex

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Actually, I completely get it. It's the way the entire storyline is written - it makes you think a lot more about the consequences. As you say, it is more immersive, more real, and thus many of our decisions become less based on fantasies and impulses, and more about what we expect as consequences in the long term, just like in real life.

Unfortunately for me, I'm a hedonistic horndog who makes a lot of bad long-term decisions in real life too. :D
I feel you, sometimes its hard for me to resist as well. As a finishing touch i'll just quote Hamlet :)
"Give me that man that is not passion's slave"

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Before i start this game i want to know-as i see girlfriend of protagonist is almost grandmother aged. I dont like gerontophilia so is it possible skip all sex scene with her??
The girlfriend is around the age of the MC himself, so if you don't want sex scenes that feature someone of that age, you'll have to take a completely voyeuristic route and hope for a lot of lesbian and NTR scenes, since you'll need to avoid any scenes that the MC is in.

As a side-note, what Susan lacks in looks she makes up for with enthusiasm and willingness. Give her some sympathy sex. :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just choose the refuse option each time and no sex with Susan....i personally dominate-boink her as often as possible..its refreshing to play an older MC and have an appropriate aged partner for once

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I actually like the domination path not so much the corruption though id rather keep her all to myself

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I've avoided all sex with her. I've been treating her like shit trying to get rid of her but it hasn't worked yet. Other than that I've been a pretty nice guy in my game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Our Fate - A new family v0.11SE

• updated: 08.11.2018 (ren'py has again problems with the MultiPersistent object on android, so i made a new apk with my own implementation and a slightly modified ren'py sdk)
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Ray and melinda are the 2 you need to be on your side if your on the dom path as for grace i have grown attached to the submissive reporter so i would try and keep her safe
Why do you say that? I've got Melinda on my side, but quite enjoy treating Ray like shit. Am I missing something?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Why do you say that? I've got Melinda on my side, but quite enjoy treating Ray like shit. Am I missing something?
Ray knows quite a bit so when you get involved with the mayor and his shady dealings its possible if you treated him like shit he will turn on you

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
restarted the game and rushed through. somewhere along the line I made a mistake it seems.
in my original run I kept paying attention during the dance, in this one MC went to the loo and was invited to dance with someone else while D was in duress as the stranger were in her personal space and she was scared out of her wits, unable to react to anything. Is this better? I dont know, she's definitely unable to function on her own here.

Reactions: Dan the man 62
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes