VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I didn't accept it. Any NTR thoughts should be out of picture immediately.
Amen to that my friend, haha! :p

And it's clear that Campbell and Mayor are both some serious assholes and are into shady shit, and I don't want D to be corrupted by them or by anyone, she's too pure and precious, that need to be protected and cherished :)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Amen to that my friend, haha! :p

And it's clear that Campbell and Mayor are both some serious assholes and are into shady shit, and I don't want D to be corrupted by them or by anyone, she's too pure and precious, that need to be protected and cherished :)
Just by that i take it love route lol that was my first route but i decided to go domination instead to see how it plays out

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ntr nope i will not share my princess regardless of getting to bang the mayors daughter
I didn't take the Mayor's daughter's offer either, if you do, D will see you two coming out of your room, her still in nothing but lingerie on, and I'm pretty sure that's going to affect on the way your daughter might see you from there on in, like, maybe you're not as good and romantic guy she thought you to be after all, instead just another pervert just waiting to stick the dick into a young pussy xD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Just by that i take it love route lol that was my first route but i decided to go domination instead to see how it plays out
I just fear that route is gonna turn her into a complete slut, I have no appreciation for sluts, they are just easy case of pussy :p

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
hard to know what the decisions will affect the future. im playing the "corruption" route and i like it slow, but not sure if its a bit too slow now, i hope it will not drag forever and too many character to "play with" as it will only put the corruption further away. other than that its quite good, the story is nice and i like the "evil" mc. top5 3d game atm.

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
This game is excellent, but it is getting to the point where something has to happen on the daughter route.
For now it's just tease, and earning/building her trust.
game takes is slow, but in a good way. You get to read what they think, and what ever route you take, its different.
Writer surly wants it hard to get there, but i am sure, oce you get there, it most likly will be rewarding :p

Reactions: EvilChef

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I didn't take the Mayor's daughter's offer either, if you do, D will see you two coming out of your room, her still in nothing but lingerie on, and I'm pretty sure that's going to affect on the way your daughter might see you from there on in, like, maybe you're not as good and romantic guy she thought you to be after all, instead just another pervert just waiting to stick the dick into a young pussy XD
True

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I didn't take the Mayor's daughter's offer either, if you do, D will see you two coming out of your room, her still in nothing but lingerie on, and I'm pretty sure that's going to affect on the way your daughter might see you from there on in, like, maybe you're not as good and romantic guy she thought you to be after all, instead just another pervert just waiting to stick the dick into a young pussy XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Corruption might but the domination she might be your pet but i doubt a slut
Does it really make any difference? You are gonna sacrifice, something so unique, so pure... so innocent, a real treasure of a woman just to create another one from the bunch and while you are gonna enjoy the sex with her, in the end do you think it will be worth it?

U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Our Fate - A new family [v0.11SE] [CedSense] - Original Size: (1.19GB)

Squashed Download - PC (486MB): - - -

Note: The SE version does not require the dev patch\fix

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
This game is excellent, but it is getting to the point where something has to happen on the daughter route.
I agree. Especially when so much emphasis is on the domination theme something should happen in the next few updates i guess…. or think… or hope ;)

Reactions: Koulo077
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes