VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Update is already released.
Btw. in recent Q&A dev said that this game will be done late summer/early fall so that would mean that things should gain much faster pace soon enough. Dunno what to think about that but it's surely interesting to see a dev following his own script and not making his game longer that he feels it should be. I'd prefer it to be much longer but I still kinda admire that kind of aproach.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
i need a honest answer can i finally bang the girl or the blueball teasing continues? because i dont want to waste a time on vanilla blueball teaser game someone reply thx

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
ineed a honest answer can i finally bang the girl or the blueball teasing continues?
Well the update was just recently released, so we don't know what's in store yet, but even if we don't get to do the "deed" in this update either yet, well, you being left blue-balled is your choice, it's not like there aren't other "outlets" in the game, you have MC's girlfriend Susan, you have the investigative reporter chick or whatever, you have the mayor's daughter in previous update, not sure if there has been others, but yeah :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Well the update was just recently released, so we don't know what's in store yet, but even if we don't get to do the "deed" in this update either yet, well, you being left blue-balled is your choice, it's not like there aren't other "outlets" in the game, you have MC's girlfriend Susan, you have the investigative reporter chick or whatever, you have the mayor's daughter in previous update, not sure if there has been others, but yeah :p
i'm on the reporter path..thats my "main-dame"..lol.."daughter/not-daughter" i'm good dad/not-dad protective route...ya ya..i know..i do not know how to be a correct pervert playing these games....HAHAAA

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i'm on the reporter path..thats my "main-dame"..lol.."daughter/not-daughter" i'm good dad/not-dad protective route...ya ya..i know..i do not know how to be a correct pervert playing these games....HAHAAA
Not sure if that is an actual path, as in, if she could actually become your girlfriend rather than just a casual fuckdoll besides doing investigations to help you, but, she is one of my ladies, I take care and "care" of her :p

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
ok so i have to play it myself thanks for the reply by the way

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i made her my main-dame..so pffft..i'm changing the script to suit myself..HAHA
Well she is a very lovely girl, and oddly submissive too despite appearing to be a confident and bold and maybe even a bit pushy reporter (and S/D isn't really my thing), but oh well, she's a very nice girl so why not :)

Reactions: User #19006

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Saves seem broken.

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 37, in script
return
File "H:\favorite games\OurFate-0.12-SE-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1401, in execute
renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
File "H:\favorite games\OurFate-0.12-SE-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 331, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Last edited:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Saves seem broken.

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 37, in script
return
File "H:\favorite games\OurFate-0.12-SE-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1401, in execute
renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
File "H:\favorite games\OurFate-0.12-SE-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 331, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rogosh
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes